AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Yep and it’s an absolutely shame and disservice to all the hard working folks at AA
Everyone involved need to sit down and get this done soon
its way past that point. its very clear neither side the company the association the iam or the twu are interested in getting this done

A survey on this site asked when we could expect a JCBA from the ASSociation. Most replied that it would be done within a year or two. I was the only one that said "never". It's looking like I may be right.
Well, I was wrong. I picked somewhere between 2-3 or 3-4 years either way I was wrong.

I still say if the powers that be really wanted us to have a contract we would have one,one that everyone could live with.

Hey ALUS78, I posted back in the original thread (#24167 pg 1612) about the suppose SWA +3% being offered at the table. I never didn't get a response from you on it so I will try again.
Here is my post if it will transfer and following it is the most recent update para. from the asso. that states only Delta and SWA wages are being offered, nothing about SWA +3%.

My post to you:

With this higher profit sharing versus a higher hourly wage.Someone has to use last years numbers wirh the new higher percentage to see if this is acceptable. I mean we have a chit load more employees than the other 3 carriers.

This is the first I/we have heard (from the table) that SWA + 3% is being offered. It also stated that the new SWA+3 is in place of the 7th week ask. That's way better than the original UAL or Delta +7%. Take the SWA+3% over the 7th week, no brainer. If that is all true.

Now the asso update para about pay:

Compensation: Management negotiators have walked backwards from their previous public statements and are now only offering the Pay of Delta or Southwest, and with managements 2% out year raises, our members will fall behind in pay once again. This is something CEO Parker has stated would not happen.

I also haven't heard anyone else mention SWA +3%, so just trying to keep the facts flowing and not misinformation is all.

Hey ALUS78, I posted back in the original thread (#24167 pg 1612) about the suppose SWA +3% being offered at the table. I never didn't get a response from you on it so I will try again.
Here is my post if it will transfer and following it is the most recent update para. from the asso. that states only Delta and SWA wages are being offered, nothing about SWA +3%.

My post to you:

With this higher profit sharing versus a higher hourly wage.Someone has to use last years numbers wirh the new higher percentage to see if this is acceptable. I mean we have a chit load more employees than the other 3 carriers.

This is the first I/we have heard (from the table) that SWA + 3% is being offered. It also stated that the new SWA+3 is in place of the 7th week ask. That's way better than the original UAL or Delta +7%. Take the SWA+3% over the 7th week, no brainer. If that is all true.

Now the asso update para about pay:

Compensation: Management negotiators have walked backwards from their previous public statements and are now only offering the Pay of Delta or Southwest, and with managements 2% out year raises, our members will fall behind in pay once again. This is something CEO Parker has stated would not happen.

I also haven't heard anyone else mention SWA +3%, so just trying to keep the facts flowing and not misinformation is all.
If i said wn +3% i was wrong i meant yo say DL + 3% i never heard of flleet service being compared to WN just the AMTS

If i said wn +3% i was wrong i meant yo say DL + 3% i never heard of flleet service being compared to WN just the AMTS
Thats due to fleet service nvr gonna get anything above where we are at n per dp our jobs are not careers... In eyes of mgmt we are just numbers

Thats due to fleet service nvr gonna get anything above where we are at n per dp our jobs are not careers... In eyes of mgmt we are just numbers

At this point I think fleet would be just happy to get a contract with annual raises and move on, which is exactly what AA prob wants.
I know for me who’s closing in on retirement in a few years I’m pretty much there and I’m sick of this whole damn process.
My dues money is being so wasted and my retirement funds are not gaining thanks to all this BS

At this point I think fleet would be just happy to get a contract with annual raises and move on, which is exactly what AA prob wants.
I know for me who’s closing in on retirement in a few years I’m pretty much there and I’m sick of this whole damn process.
My dues money is being so wasted and my retirement funds are not gaining thanks to all this BS
The ones i work w in my station basically want one deal but they dont want a ch!tty one. Then there are newbies who dont know. As for me im sick of waiting too

Reactions: swamt
The ones i work w in my station basically want one deal but they dont want a ch!tty one. Then there are newbies who dont know. As for me im sick of waiting too
There is going to be a bad deal because the pilots contract is now in the amenable status and the association had four years to get a JCBA and failed. Now we are screwed in either being put on secondary status or get a take it or leave it deal.

There is going to be a bad deal because the pilots contract is now in the amenable status and the association had four years to get a JCBA and failed. Now we are screwed in either being put on secondary status or get a take it or leave it deal.
Just when it cldnt get even more worse. But arent the FAs n CWA up yet too or is that later? Either way i think we as FSA are secondary

I do believe that if there is no TA by the end of this month it’s over as far as anything for fleet or Maint until much later in the year most likely late summer or the fall time frame.
It’s just so disgusting that the company and the union pukes don’t seem to desire any urgency for this.
Not to mention all other groups are about to begin negotiating a second contract .
Total BS

I do believe that if there is no TA by the end of this month it’s over as far as anything for fleet or Maint until much later in the year most likely late summer or the fall time frame.
It’s just so disgusting that the company and the union pukes don’t seem to desire any urgency for this.
Not to mention all other groups are about to begin negotiating a second contract .
Total BS
If three major work groups are in negotiations at once it won't look good for Parker. Shareholders do not like labor unrest. Especially the association has been at it for 4 years.

Latest posts