AA employees get 4% raises

Parker is touting pay rates for pilots that are 7% higher than DL, as the FAs pay is now 7% higher than DL.

Anyone here have any objection to pay rates 7% higher than DL?

That seems to be the floor for where our rates are going.

AdAstraPerAspera said:
There's really no denying it now, my FA paycheck in Jan will now *truly* be industry-leading!  Merry Christmas, everyone. :)
Good for you all!

"“In celebration of that success, today we are announcing a pay increase of 4 percentage points for represented workgroups with ratified joint contracts and for non-contract employees below the director level,” Parker said.

“For our flight attendants, this means the contract ratified just last week will now be improved (subject to APFA approval) by another 4 percentage points in pay, bringing hourly rates 7% higher than the flight attendant pay rates at the other large network airlines (Delta or United),” Parker said."

This is 4 % on top of the previously announced 6% raise so effective Jan 5th we are getting a 10% increase for us non contract employees. It was also a nice touch to throw it in to the already signed contracts.

Is that you Spectator? Every one of your posts has been about profit sharing or Delta.

Hmmm.
no, despite the perceived unity of AA labor leaders, frontline AA employees are smart enough to realize their total compensation is nowhere near industry leading and the reason is profit sharing at other carriers

AA employees themselves noted the problem w what AA did long before I jumped in
industry leading is a factually verifiable statement. It happens also to not be true

CMH_GSE said:
http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/author/tmaxon/

Except unionized work groups that don't have JCBAs

Hello? NMB?
What stood out to me was the phrase the company used about Profit Sharing, they were gonna offer PS to the pilots outside of arbitration.  Like I said before this is why AA would not agree to any "me-too" clauses.  Yes it does look like AA is willing to place all their groups 7% above Delta's groups. Anyone know what Delta mechs are paid?  What's their base, because we all know that's where it will be calculated then add on all the premiums, diffs and longevity.  Great to see Parker delivering industry leading pay for his groups.  Where would this put the mechanics at AA with 7% over Delta and United?

AA employees themselves noted the problem w what AA did long before I jumped in
industry leading is a factually verifiable statement. It happens also to not be true

All well & good.

Again:

Would it kill you to just let them enjoy their time in the sun?

Latest posts

Back