AA Fleet Service Seniority

bagchucker

Senior
Mar 19, 2007
West Coast
Visit site
Hello AA ramp...

I am a Fleet Service Agent on the US side of the merger and am curious in general terms how the seniority varies across the board at the AA ramp staffed cities.  Just trying to get an idea of what cities are very senior, which cities are more junior. 
Just to throw it out there, Charlotte is our most senior staffed hub on the US side, Philadelphia is more mid-range, and Phoenix the most junior staffed hub.  I know our Florida cities are pretty senior, as well.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Quite a broad request and our lists have names attached so kind of a conflict to say much about it.. Give a seniority date and I can tell you where it is on the master or city list..

Just short of 8500 on the master list and a lot of MIA and JFK at the bottom.

Hey thanks...
I know its a broad request, I was just curious in general terms. I'm getting close to 20yrs of service on the ramp and wondered where that might put me in the AA system. Where 20 yrs might afford a better shift?

You people are way ahead of the game, it doesnt matter where you fall, there wont be a bump and flush and AA and US fleet dont overlap in many places, not even in the hubs.

You relative seniority wont change at the station where you are unless its like DFW, ORD, and maybe LAX.

Hope777 said:
Thanks Bob, and 700... I work here YOU Sir, do not.  I CARE !!!!!
Crying-baby-010.jpg

bob@las-AA said:

ATL #1
AUS #1
BOS #2
DCA #2
DFW #52
JFK #19
LAS #2
LAX #24
LGA #4
MCO #3
MIA #7
ORD #49
SAT #2
SFO #7
SJU #1
STL Bottom
TPA #1

This is for Full Time, excluding crew chiefs

Coming up on 34 years is nothing to sneeze at, but who woulda ever thought that would put you on the top in a place like TPA, and in the cellar at a place like STL?

Nobody is ahead of any game 700, it was just a question out of curiousity for those of us that ARE still employed with US/AA, and a fair question, at that.... no need to hijack this thread, too.

Kev3188 said:
I know. It was a rhetorical statement. :)
Probably would be the same at other stations too if the TWA folks got 100% seniority at any station but we can thank the IAM for the reality they face at other stations...

Josh

Latest posts

Back