AA paid TWU almost $4.5 million between 8/31/11 and 11/15/11

I'm in agreement that USAir went through two bankruptcies and three rounds of concessions by the IAM which lead the industry into the push for concessions in the early-mid concessions beginning in 2002. We can agree on that.

Are you saying you disagree that USAir mechanics do not top off at $33.44, a mere 16 cents higher than their AA TWU represented counterparts?

http://www.aanegotia...hanicsWages.asp

Not sure what misinformation and anti-IAM propaganda you think I'm spreading, the AANegotation link supports what I posted and we're in agreement on the two bankruptcies and three rounds of concessions at USAir-leading the industy concessions train in the early-mid 2000s.

Josh

The unions didn’t lead the concessions the company did on the premises to create steps to a workable business plan changing the company's structure and planning a general operation of the business.

Reactions: 1 person
The unions didn’t lead the concessions the company did on the premises to create steps to a workable business plan changing the company's structure and planning a general operation of the business.

How successful has the CWA been at preventing concessions at AT&T and Verizon? I remember vividly the strike last August, even had a word with some of your members on West St. in New York and their IBEW counterparts in Boston. Usually unions strike for more, this time around you were fighting to maintain the status quo!

Josh

Latest posts