Not open for further replies.
Okay,

Who are we going to vote for in april for PHL, for:

Pres

VP

SEC

and
Council Rep

I heard the council rep is not allowed to call scheduling anymore because she screamed at them to many times? Anyone else hear this?

Whadda ya think? Who are good??

GRAF/ELIAS/LINTON/CANGEY.

Let's put people in there who not only want to represent every seniority level, but are willing to collect the FPL due to them contractually, and aren't focused on Int'l ETB's when there most junior members are being assigned and reassigned (read: Major holidays...) I doubt you'll see TG hangin' out at a beer garden in MUC over Christmas day, when all he!! is breakin' loose.

What you just mentioned right there is THE power team. Talk about a sweet combo. :up: Better enjoy that big 108 +etb check while ya can. See you on the 190 Reeeeeeeeal soon. ;)

I'm pretty sure that "parody" it the correct word, if you're talking about east F/A pay.

Isn't that the goddamm truth! How do you like this equation people?

8 Years + $1100 a month = Bullsh!t

BTW, MF said they are trying to get the West F/A pay up to East's pay be he isn't so sure that we (East) will get a pay raise since they are bring West's pay up to ours which is substantially lower. I hope he is wrong about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.