Aircraft maint issues

And you didn’t answer what I asked.

I posted some specific question about your language and you ignored it.

If you are talking to me ask again.
I will answer if I am sure you are aiming at me and have an answer..
and do not forget as you pointed out in a private message that there is a delay in my postings.

Gary Peterson, the president of TWU Local 591, said while the union has an interest in securing jobs, it’s not the primary reason for the evaluation.

“This isn’t about just whether or not somebody’s just doing the job, a union member from our local. This is a real risk that we see to the flying public, and significantly our flight crews,” he said.

Peterson explained that as aircraft continue to be operated by more electronics, everyone should be concerned about who has access to sections of planes that aren’t always in plain sight.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/12/11/passenger-safety-airplane-repair/

I'm gonna need a little bit more then a 11 minute speech to form an opinion on the guy.

Just sayin'

Rogallo if you do a Google search you’ll find a ton of info on the guy. Lots of stories out of NYC for his Local 100 fights.

And I will admit I’m a little partial to the NYC accents and attitudes myself.

Driver,

Article 3 is Scope??

Question: What is the title of the intermediate check in your CBA, as it’s not listed in you Scope as that?

Question: Is this check have to be done in a hangar, if so line or base?

Question: You CBA states if they don’t have the facility or qualified personnel they can outsource it?

In regards to ETOPS.

Question: You CBA states if work wasn’t done previously at that location they can outsource it, so since HNL never had mechanics and never did an ETOPS check they can farm it out?

Question: Since next WN location or mechanic has never done an ETOPS check, can they farm it out?

Why don't you stop pretending you are a Mechanic? I asked you if you were a Fleet Service and you have ignored the question.
I like it that you are here except when you do more than just Q&A. You attack guests and other mechanics. It seems obvious that you are a Industrial Union plant here to attack AMFA. Of course SWAMT and Driver are in their own way defending their positions.

Not Fleet, already stated what I do. Didnt see your question, read my profile.

I asked these questions twice and got a blow off for a reply.

Rogallo if you do a Google search you’ll find a ton of info on the guy. Lots of stories out of NYC for his Local 100 fights.

And I will admit I’m a little partial to the NYC accents and attitudes myself.

Yeah, I couldn't count the number of times he referenced Local 100. I will withhold judgement on the man
until I see positive action in the Air Transport Division.

And he does talk funny!

Reactions: swamt
Yeah, I couldn't count the number of times he referenced Local 100. I will withhold judgement on the man
until I see positive action in the Air Transport Division.

And he does talk funny!

He was addressing the first Local 100 meeting under their new President Tony Utano after President Samuelsen resigned to take the International Presidency. That’s why it was NYC 100 heavy.

And I’m from Queens and talk funny too. Lol.

He was addressing the first Local 100 meeting under their new President Tony Utano after President Samuelsen resigned to take the International Presidency. That’s why it was NYC 100 heavy.

And I’m from Queens and talk funny too. Lol.

I await his view and opinion on the current contract negotiations we are going thru.

We shall see where his priorities lie.

Not Fleet, already stated what I do. Didnt see your question, read my profile.

I asked these questions twice and got a blow off for a reply.
Tom any line check in our language is considered our work, and an ETOPS check is considered a line check. The company ask for the relief so they don't have to put a mechanic on the flights to Hawaii, and lose a revenue seat..I have answered the question as honest as I can . I was a steward, I am not a lawyer, however a good friend of mine is a district attorney in Texas.

I await his view and opinion on the current contract negotiations we are going thru.

We shall see where his priorities lie.

Exactly the same as what you saw on that video. All those protests and news media items about outsourcing Aircraft Maintenance are all how he operated back in NYC. He also protested the MTA Boss house as I recall.

He threatened to bring the same heat on the Allegiant Airlines Boss if they didn’t settle the FA contract.

He’s made his views well known about AA and dear old Doug Parker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogallo
Exactly the same as what you saw on that video. All those protests and news media items about outsourcing Aircraft Maintenance are all how he operated back in NYC. He also protested the MTA Boss house as I recall.

He threatened to bring the same heat on the Frontier Airlines Boss if they didn’t settle the FA contract.

He’s made his views well known about AA and dear old Doug Parker.

Great.....time will tell.

Can I assume he is behind the hiring of Ridge Global?

And I hope on his agenda is taking a good look at the association we are in. It is causing too much dissension in Acft Mx. In my opinion it needs to be abolished so that we can have unity at the New AA.

If he could make that happen he would definitely have my utmost respect.

What I want to know is when us the iam stepping up? They need a personal invitation? If they are laying low because they don't want to lose, they are doing everything in the game plan to ensure they lose. When this is said and then it will get real interesting, just sit back and enjoy the ride iam....just sit back and relax.