Aircraft maint issues

I knew it happened I could not recall the story. His name is Sam, his Title group was Fleet Service and at that Fleet Service had been removed from Tulsa. When he was no longer president of TWU 514 he mysteriously transferred to Facility Maintenance.

I was referring to the language of a reduction in force. Where Juniority stayed and Seniority would be bumped?
Just for clarity, that is what I was referring as well.

Happy New Year to you all!!!
And here is to hopes for a new contract in 2018 for all of us...

Geez. I see it didn't take long for retirees to stick their hands out on fb wanting a piece of the $1k bonus. Do these people ever quit? Do they not understand they are retired? It kinda pisses me off. I would not be one bit surprised if they file a lawsuit. SMDH.

Geez. I see it didn't take long for retirees to stick their hands out on fb wanting a piece of the $1k bonus. Do these people ever quit? Do they not understand they are retired? It kinda pisses me off. I would not be one bit surprised if they file a lawsuit. SMDH.
All American has to do, I am sure they have stipulations, is the statement active employees.

All American has to do, I am sure they have stipulations, is the statement active employees.

Ha! Our retirees wouldn't let that stop them from filing another frivolous lawsuit. Still waiting on my equity money.

It is simply amazing that this was tied up in court for all those years. Yet the TWU was not prepared (looking at all possible scenario's) and we sit here with nothing. I promise you the pilots and FA's would not stand for this.

They have done it before, what is stopping them from doing it again. These are some greedy retirees at AA. I thought the article stated "full time" and "part time" employees. Retirees are neither, matter fact they are "no time" retirees, not even employees anymore.
It is simply amazing that this was tied up in court for all those years. Yet the TWU was not prepared (looking at all possible scenario's) and we sit here with nothing. I promise you the pilots and FA's would not stand for this.
I sure hope someone is following this to a "T". Someone needs to make sure "ALL" the funds are coming back to the membership. Not one single penny should be missing.

They have done it before, what is stopping them from doing it again. These are some greedy retirees at AA. I thought the article stated "full time" and "part time" employees. Retirees are neither, matter fact they are "no time" retirees, not even employees anymore.

I sure hope someone is following this to a "T". Someone needs to make sure "ALL" the funds are coming back to the membership. Not one single penny should be missing.

Well I'm glad the term "some" was used in describing retirees. I left the company in January of 2016 so I am a part of the equity lawsuit payout but NOT the $1000.00 bonus. You guys should get your grand since you are there and "we" are not. Good luck.

I knew it happened I could not recall the story. His name is Sam, his Title group was Fleet Service and at that Fleet Service had been removed from Tulsa. When he was no longer president of TWU 514 he mysteriously transferred to Facility Maintenance.

I was referring to the language of a reduction in force. Where Juniority stayed and Seniority would be bumped?

I am the one who called Sam out.

http://www.airlineforums.com/threads/scam-cirri-and-debbie-stealer.54820/

I tried to draw attention to this BS but nobody cared because it was just a few FSC's at a maintenance base.

A few of my own coworkers in Fleet even turned on me like a bunch of jackals for making that post. They were convinced he was trying to save their jobs. Fools.

Officers using their position to bypass seniority was wrong then and it is wrong now. It should not be tolerated.

I am the one who called Sam out.

http://www.airlineforums.com/threads/scam-cirri-and-debbie-stealer.54820/

I tried to draw attention to this BS but nobody cared because it was just a few FSC's at a maintenance base.

A few of my own coworkers in Fleet even turned on me like a bunch of jackals for making that post. They were convinced he was trying to save their jobs. Fools.

Officers using their position to bypass seniority was wrong then and it is wrong now. It should not be tolerated.
YES you did La Lo. I remember that post and this is one of the ones I was also referring to in my post above about the shenanigans going on with the TWU during rif's. Thanks for the refresher, did not realize it was that long ago in 2013.
So where are these two now days? Sam and Debbie?? These two should have been removed from their positions for abusing their positions to get themselves back to employment during a rif.

YES you did La Lo. I remember that post and this is one of the ones I was also referring to in my post above about the shenanigans going on with the TWU during rif's. Thanks for the refresher, did not realize it was that long ago in 2013.
So where are these two now days? Sam and Debbie?? These two should have been removed from their positions for abusing their positions to get themselves back to employment during a rif.
Yes they should have but that was never going to happen because that would have required the TWU to admit wrong doing.

You will NEVER be able to fix this UNION because you have no control over the international.

I hate to be so absolute and blunt but that is the truth.

That instance with Sam (and Debbie) showed just how "in bed" the TWU really is with American Airlines.

Yes they should have but that was never going to happen because that would have required the TWU to admit wrong doing.

You will NEVER be able to fix this UNION because you have no control over the international.

I hate to be so absolute and blunt but that is the truth.

That instance with Sam (and Debbie) showed just how "in bed" the TWU really is with American Airlines.

I couldn't agree more. And your right about the control, if the members had the control of the union, those things would have never happened. I am still amazed that the TWU is still existing at AA. AA will do anything to keep them on property. Having the IAM there now might help a tiny bit but we will all see when this T/A comes out and what kind of language changes are in there.

Back