Aircraft maint issues

A Delta acquaintance told me it is 8% all in earnings from Jan to Oct and 15% last quarter.. Not far off from the 10.1%.

Just doing quick math, using 100K as an example, it would be in the range of 11,500-12,000. Not bad guys. Another good year for you guys in PS.

Whats the rumor about a bridge to retirement in Tulsa. Is dfw getting a 787 A check will that require more heads? Any other stations expanding.

And why the $*&^* can this ass/union not get guys transfered to phx and dfw when lus can not fill the opening!

Whats Delta top pay now?

Anyone heard yet what Delta's PS payout to the mechanics are? Enjoy your PS yet again guys...

A Delta acquaintance told me it is 8% all in earnings from Jan to Oct and 15% last quarter.. Not far off from the 10.1%.

Yep.

8.5% of earnings between Jan.-Sep., and 15.1% of earnings from Oct.-Dec.

Whats the rumor about a bridge to retirement in Tulsa. Is dfw getting a 787 A check will that require more heads? Any other stations expanding.

And why the $*&^* can this ass/union not get guys transfered to phx and dfw when lus can not fill the opening!

Whats Delta top pay now?

$43.61 (base rate)

No raises announced yet.
No longevity.
Shift differential is .45 (I think?) for afternoons and .52 for nights.
License premium is $2.50 (can have 2)
Line pay is .75
Lead override is $2.16

Yep.

8.5% of earnings between Jan.-Sep., and 15.1% of earnings from Oct.-Dec.

$43.61 (base rate)
Thank you Kev. I will post our PS when we receive what it is. Will you guys still get it in Feb.? I believe we are slated for April, I think.

I believe that swamt was referring to Delta's percentage?
Using his example of 15% last quarter and 8% after, then the math makes sense.
New dates set for us Buck. Mar. 6-8 back at negotiations. Good luck with yours...

Whats Delta top pay now?

I don’t understand how in PHX Miami and LAX working on a LUS A320 is considered just another job assignment, but yet if those stations require mechs they don’t transfer those mechs in from transfer list.

There are about 300 AA mechs wanting to go to DFW.

I don’t understand how in PHX Miami and LAX working on a LUS A320 is considered just another job assignment, but yet if those stations require mechs they don’t transfer those mechs in from transfer list.

Ha. Best of luck getting in to DFW. GP has done a bang up job of protecting that station. I feel for the guys thinking the new contract will change anything.

Good Lord! Why so many looking to go to DFW?? It seems a lot to me but may be nothing for you guys, just curious...

TULE is adjusting their headcount internally. There will be 20 AMTO coming out the interior Shop and I believe they have their license(s)

Back