Aircraft maint issues

Bob please don’t become an X Man ok. All kidding aside it really is nice to have you back. These boards have been too boring especially this thread since you’ve been gone.

Now if only they’d let my buddy 700UW back in.

That lying piece of #### has been kicked off twice. Only a fool would want him back.

Seymour has tried to sell this crap of a contract by putting out videos and saying what a good guy Johnsen is by insinuating that he did not throw a temper tantrum in negotiations. If this did not happen then why did Johnsen send a letter to Sito and Garcia apologizing for actions in negotiation. If Seymour is lying about this then what else in these videos is he lying about

I was curious what are our union brothers going to do now! Walking mechanics out is just the beginning. I think we need to protest against this action the company did!

Probably will work the overtime to fill the void.
If this is even true.

Probably will work the overtime to fill the void.
If this is even true.

44659B75-B474-41A0-9194-0CEB42AE7142.png

Who cares about guys wanting an early out? They want theirs and don’t care what is left in their wake.

I personally believe the TWU and IAM should have an election and see which union the majority of mechanics want representing us. This should be backed up by the AFL CIO. until the mechanics at AA have a vote anything the union does is tainted. It’s not like the association has accomplished anything. Based on what the updates tell us, the company has no respect or regard for the association, so now we are stuck in a position where the company says one thing and the union says another. We have been equally
taken advantage of by both organizations so we don’t believe either.

AA already gave us the money, so what do we have to lose. .58 cents shift premium (that is what mechs had 30 years ago).

The association already showed their weakness by taken the money and agreeing to an 8 year top out without getting a full contract in place. This contract should have been done 18 months ago!!!!

They lied to you. And that was ONE BIG ASS LIE.

Q5: Will I have the opportunity to vote on whether or not I am represented by the Association?

A: Yes. Following the completion of the American – US Airways’ merger, the Associations will file representation applications with the National Mediation Board (NMB), a federal agency, which will culminate in three separate elections, one for each of the Mechanic & Related, Fleet Service and Stores classifications. You will vote in the election of the classification in which you work with others from both carriers.
Don't you mean they lied to us? Are you not included? And why does that not bother you?

Don't you mean they lied to us? Are you not included? And why does that not bother you?

Yes they lied to us. You’re 100% right. Yes it bothers me. I don’t buy for a second that Jim Little thought we would get to vote or even have to either. And then I watched an old friend of mine be a part of kicking Jim Little out along with a few other people who had reputations of thinking their chit didn’t stink. Now that old friend of mine is the Association Chairman so I got some hope.

I also just honestly have a lot more things that bother me than chit I knew I really couldn’t control.

Latest posts

Back