Aircraft maint issues

It’s funny, those who said let’s vote, things can change. Economy, oil, terror attack etc...were berated to no end. Now, a new player to disrupting contract talks has entered the game.
Come on out boys, you ready to get this done, or do you still want to search for “Digital Trolls....and company plants!

I’m not fearful. This is now where reality hits you in the face.

You make it sound like you disagree with that.

Why don’t you let me know when you get back in a Union and then maybe I’ll give you attention to be critical. Otherwise to me it seems as if you’re really only pretending you want back in and I’m being very honest today and here’s your hint.

It’s NEVER going to happen. At least not in your career. IMO.

Nice non-answer.

As for DL, maybe not. If my career’s the barometer, we’ve got about 15 years to go.

Today’s ruling won’t help.

You don’t converse. You give two bit sentences leaving others to try and decipher your meanings as if you’re some kind of soothsayer.

Here’s your answer. No. American Airlines by far still employs more workers in house than any other Airlines and that goes particularly within the Maintenance Class and Craft. “Airline Data Project”

Who said they didn’t?

You can’t figure out what I post? Surely, I haven’t underestimated you all these years!

I used to play Twister too when I was a kid. Naked Twister with Sandra Campbell at 15 was really fun.

Don’t like playing Twister with Men.

What you do with other dudes is your own business. I don’t judge.

I’m just bummed what I write here sometimes goes over your head.

I don’t enjoy how vauge you tend to be, sorry. I prefer honest straight shooters who aren’t afraid to hit hard.

If you really want your mission to succeed maybe you should think with my brain if what you say goes over my head, the average is really lost in the weeds to you.

Back on topic maybe.

PRESS RELEASE: AMFA AND SOUTHWEST AIRLINES REACH TENTATIVE AGREEMENT FOR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS
Updated On: Jun 27, 2018
(720) 744-6628
[email protected]
AMFA AND SOUTHWEST AIRLINES REACH TENTATIVE AGREEMENT FOR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS

CENTENNIAL, CO – June 27, 2018 – After almost six years of negotiations, the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA) and Southwest Airlines (SWA) announced a tentative agreement (TA) on a proposed contract for the airline’s Aircraft Maintenance Technicians.

The TA includes retention of all existing Scope language, intermediate and heavy aircraft maintenance checks, and ETOPS for the 48 contiguous states. Additionally, it includes a 14.8% snap up in wages, a ratification bonus of $91M in retroactive compensation, and 3% increase in wages each year of the contract. If ratified, the amendable date of the Agreement would be April 1, 2023, and includes a 12-month early opener for our members.

“I extend my admiration and respect for the patience and professionalism of our members during this extensive negotiation process. Our Negotiating Committee worked undauntedly to achieve this TA with Southwest Airlines,” said Bret Oestreich, AMFA National Director. “Many feel they are entitled to a better compensation package, but the Company has made it abundantly clear they were not willing to move any further. Therefore, it is time for the members to vote to collectively voice their opinion on the contents of this TA.”

You don’t converse. You give two bit sentences leaving others to try and decipher your meanings as if you’re some kind of soothsayer.

Here’s your answer. No. American Airlines by far still employs more workers in house than any other Airlines and that goes particularly within the Maintenance Class and Craft. “Airline Data Project”

Delta employs 86,564
AA employs 126,600

That difference isn't just M&R in particular, AA is FAT across the entire spectrum!

Delta employs 86,564
AA employs 126,600

That difference isn't just M&R in particular, AA is FAT across the entire spectrum!

I never said it was as you say “fat” only in M&R.

Besides I’m not a huge fan of extreme “productivity”

Doug and Robert never say only in M&R either they just say we employ more maintenance personnel than Delta/United.
Kinda like you did!

Doug and Robert never say only in M&R either they just say we employ more maintenance personnel than Delta/United.
Kinda like you did!

I’m sorry I needed to go back and look at what I wrote and I can see the misinterpretation of what I meant.

I meant more Maintenance personnel in comparison to other airlines, not compared to other AA workgroups.

Back