Alaska Airlines employee uses her own credit card to get stranded Delta passenger home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think AS would stoop that low.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill in your blind rush to defend DL at all costs.

PS.  I hope that the last sentence of your wasn't a threat, again.

I'm not out to defend anyone. Anyone who can't see that there are all kinds of behind the scenes backstabbing going on between airlines so it really isn't any surprise that is happening between AS and DL.

business is not a nice little tea party.

I'm not a moderator. I can only observe what is happening to your posts as we sit here.

the moderators are doing a good job. they generally do.

we all want a peaceful forum. well most of us do anyway.

and you don't think that AS isn't capable of learning from those carriers?

and you don't think that AS didn't hire some consultants who might have put that on the list of things that AS could employ in their little ongoing spat with DL?

and the bigger question that you and no one else seems to want to address is what kind of effect you think will happen to AS when a competitor adds 4000 ADDITIONAL seats per day to your major hub in one summer. and by your own actions, you add about 3500 more of your own... so SEA will have the equivalent amount of new seats as DAL has.....

wanna whip out a little financial analysis on what that impact to AS will be and then let us know if it isn't worth pulling a few PR stunts to try to limit the damage?

Oh, why do you people even bother...

It's pretty clear the AS agent was focused on the customer, and DL wasn't.

Case closed.

If you are willing to "bet" then I assume you have more info than what has been reported....

As for the Mods pulling posts probably at your request and someone else who likes to ding the yellow triangle, maybe everyone should withdraw from this forum..

for someone who says they have me ignore, you sure didn't waste time coming out to post.

no one quoted what I said either.

those who accept the newspaper at face value - regardless of the topic - will be left out of a whole lot of things.

why some people think that AS/DL should be any different is rather mind boggling.

and the moderators clearly want a board where people focus on the issues.

posting posterboard size graphics solely for the purpose of belitting other people serves no value and the moderators clearly agree.

WorldTraveler said:
it was all a show for the passenger who probably was set up to create the incident in the first place.
I hope Alaskas legal department sees this accusation. Maybe they can go after you for libel. Unless you have proof to back up this statement.

But oh yeah, only mighty Delta could win that suit.

You seriously need to get a life if you want to start hurling accusations like that.

swamt said:
God bless Judy. Way to pass it forward.  To offer this to a passenger and coming from her own pocket speaks volumes about her character.  It really just sounds like this passenger was folded into a bunch of problems that stemmed from Delta's side of the counter.  Delta just lost a customer indeed.  Delta never has givin and actual explanation of what happen and why her ticket was canceled.  Great job Judy...
Dont be stupid. 

I know plenty of Delta GAs that have spent their own money on PAX. (Rev and NRSA) 

Dont insult them with stupid pissing contests with WT. 

topDawg said:
Dont be stupid. 

I know plenty of Delta GAs that have spent their own money on PAX. (Rev and NRSA) 

Dont insult them with stupid pissing contests with WT. 
Really? Are you that stupid?  Re-read.  It wasn't an insult. Now go back in the corner with WT and cheer on Delta...

swamt said:
Really? Are you that stupid?  Re-read.  It wasn't an insult. Now go back in the corner with WT and cheer on Delta...
Back into more corner with WT? you are kidding right? 

Learn what you are talking about number one. 
Number two don't lump me into WT corner just because I don't believe all the stupid pro-WN crap you are constantly pushing. 
Third re-read what I said, You post made it seem like this kind of stuff never happens at Delta.

Don't hate Delta cause they are kicking that blue tails butt so bad they are having to give tickets away for free to keep paxs around. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back