American looking to "right-size" the company and staffing levels for the Fall and 2021

Looney looo..

Only poster I ever saw that quotes himself and replies to himself... classic...
Information get's lost in the storm of posts. Since that post was sourcing information from previous posts I compiled them to provide clarity to the reader. If you are not smart enough to figure that out that is your problem, not insanity on my part.

La Li. Hope ur doing better. Hope u made full recovery from Covid In my station 75% of my coworkers got it. 3 or 4 or were hospitalized none more than a week.

La Li. Hope ur doing better. Hope u made full recovery from Covid In my station 75% of my coworkers got it. 3 or 4 or were hospitalized none more than a week.
Jeesh. I am so sorry to hear that.

However it is not unexpected when you have people working in a small confined space like the belly of an aircraft or in the confines of the cabin.

Let me ask you this if you are in Fleet Service, or any department really, did they (the company) take steps to isolate the employees from each other by separating them into groups. Like the guys in the belly did they work with the same people day after day or were they all mixed up. It may have been a good idea to create groups to minimize the spread.

I can't speak for your co workers but I have been out of the hospital for a month now and I am still having symptoms (though I am COVID free.... the damage is done). In fact the doctor put me on an inhaler just today due to persistent symptoms. If they work a bit slow post COVID try to extend them some consideration. I anticipate I will have breathing issues for months. I had heart related issues for almost a month (elevated pulse).

Jeesh. I am so sorry to hear that.

However it is not unexpected when you have people working in a small confined space like the belly of an aircraft or in the confines of the cabin.

Let me ask you this if you are in Fleet Service, or any department really, did they (the company) take steps to isolate the employees from each other by separating them into groups. Like the guys in the belly did they work with the same people day after day or were they all mixed up. It may have been a good idea to create groups to minimize the spread.

I can't speak for your co workers but I have been out of the hospital for a month now and I am still having symptoms. In fact the doctor put me on an inhaler just today due to persistent symptoms. If they work a bit slow post COVID try to extend them some consideration. I anticipate I will have breathing issues for months.
I truly hope you recover fully.

As for us since spring we must get temp check...if u have a fever then they'll test a 2and n a 3rd time. If fail then they send u home. For the outbreak we've had since march they "deeply disinfect" areas I know of 1 who spent 4 days n 2 others 24 to 48 hours in the hospital. I myself was sick for a week in April n I had bout half symptoms of it. One thing that a number of us had in common was we got better but not better (if u know what I mean). Since then DCA had us wearing masks only at work then AA made it mandatory entire shifts

I truly hope you recover fully.

As for us since spring we must get temp check...if u have a fever then they'll test a 2and n a 3rd time. If fail then they send u home. For the outbreak we've had since march they "deeply disinfect" areas I know of 1 who spent 4 days n 2 others 24 to 48 hours in the hospital. I myself was sick for a week in April n I had bout half symptoms of it. One thing that a number of us had in common was we got better but not better (if u know what I mean). Since then DCA had us wearing masks only at work then AA made it mandatory entire shifts
When I had COVID I only ran a temperature for ONE day.

I did'nt even go to the hospital till a week later. Just be very careful OK.

I am still waiting for eolesen to substantiate his claim that airline workers are being paid from the Aviation Trust Fund.

Nice diversion from all the attention you're getting, eh?

Talk to Treasury. I'm sure they'll explain.

What's public knowledge is that profits off the ownership warrants and loan/grant repayments are definitely going into the AATF, not the General Fund. Connect the dots if Treasury won't respond to your question.

Nice diversion from all the attention you're getting, eh?
This is not a popularity contest. I have made many enemies on here and I am sure I will make more. I think I have shown in the past it does not bother me a bit to make controversial or unpopular statements. Nice spin on your part though.

Talk to Treasury. I'm sure they'll explain.
I am not asking the treasury I am asking YOU. YOU are the one who made the statement. I am simply asking you to provide proof of your claim.

What's public knowledge is that profits off the ownership warrants and loan/grant repayments are definitely going into the AATF, not the General Fund. Connect the dots if Treasury won't respond to your question.
Again you show me where AATF are covering payroll for the airlines. I have seen NO mention of that in the news. I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I have found no mention of that and I am asking you to validate your claim.

https://aashtojournal.org/2020/04/17/cares-act-funds-heading-to-airports/

The funds are available for airport capital expenditures, airport operating expenses including payroll and utilities, and airport debt payments, it added.

Again, I see AIRPORT payroll being funded here but not AIRLINES.

Back