American looking to "right-size" the company and staffing levels for the Fall and 2021

Have any of you ever wondered why there are so little people on this BB. I come here when I am bored and want to have a little fun. I cant wait to see you guys words when this vote dont happen or it gets voted down. You guys need to look in the Mirror and say to yourself. WHY DID MY PARENTS FAIL ME.
You Cant Fix Stupid. LMAO
So which is it? Voted down or won't happen? Your right on one thing. You can't fix Stupid. Hint....

Why is this thread even open anymore?

Its yet another AMFA vs TWUIAM pissing match and has been for the last month.

The layoffs came and went, and AA's unions didn't do anything meaningful since then.

Seems that should be the end of the story, no?

The layoffs came and went, and AA's unions didn't do anything meaningful since then.

Maybe we are waiting for part two of the next round of doom and gloom.

I would disagree. There are other airlines that have not furloughed/layoff as of yet and more info is being shared.
For example over at SWA they just sent out WARN letters and AMFA is using "Expedited Arbitration" PRIOR to any getting furlough/layoff. Question; what did this asso. do to protect and fight for their members after the WARN letters were sent out by AA? Did they once again say "they can do that brother", that's what I thought. At least AMFA is fighting tooth and nail to protect the members given WARN notices and using the contract language to do so.
Also note that if more aid comes to the airlines and the airlines take the aid they would have to recall furloughed people if taking the aid, so there could still be some positive news coming down the road that are still pertaining to this subject as well as other airlines also looking to "Right Sizing".
And BTW; AMFA is winning the AMFA and TWU/IAM pissing match by far...

Do you know where you are?

At any rate I am 100% sure American Airlines is going to have more layoffs. The thread will get back on track then.

I would disagree. There are other airlines that have not furloughed/layoff as of yet and more info is being shared.
For example over at SWA they just sent out WARN letters and AMFA is using "Expedited Arbitration" PRIOR to any getting furlough/layoff. Question; what did this asso. do to protect and fight for their members after the WARN letters were sent out by AA? Did they once again say "they can do that brother", that's what I thought. At least AMFA is fighting tooth and nail to protect the members given WARN notices and using the contract language to do so.
Also note that if more aid comes to the airlines and the airlines take the aid they would have to recall furloughed people if taking the aid, so there could still be some positive news coming down the road that are still pertaining to this subject as well as other airlines also looking to "Right Sizing".
How are you going to stop layoffs unless you agree to take less to maintain headcount?

That is not a dig it is a serious question.

Trading pay/benefits for headcount has not exactly worked out well for American Airlines employees.

How are you going to stop layoffs unless you agree to take less to maintain headcount?

That is not a dig it is a serious question.

Trading pay/benefits for headcount has not exactly worked out well for American Airlines employees.

I will leave that up to the experts.
Hopefully it will not get to it IF an aid package can come before end of year.
LOL. I know exactly where I am at.

Last I checked, the topic was AA looking to downsize, not AMFA looking to downsize or America looking to downsize...

There's a WN forum. There's also an AMFA thread.

Start using them already.........

Last I checked, the topic was AA looking to downsize, not AMFA looking to downsize or America looking to downsize...

There's a WN forum. There's also an AMFA thread.

Start using them already.........
They post AMFA related content here for the same reason companies advertise on radio, TV, and internet, to spread awareness about their product. It hardly does a company any good to advertise on their own website does it?

They post AMFA related content here for the same reason companies advertise on radio, TV, and internet, to spread awareness about their product. It hardly does a company any good to advertise on their own website does it?

Raise awareness?... Honestly, most of AA's employees don't seem to give a rat's ass about what's going on at AA, let alone at WN.

Raise awareness?... Honestly, most of AA's employees don't seem to give a rat's ass about what's going on at AA, let alone at WN.
What is your point eolesen? Do you give a rat's ass about 95 percent of the commercials you see/hear?

Seriously, where the hell are you going with this?