Amfa Election Denied

Oct 9, 2003
Well, now that our election has been denied by the corrupt NMB :down: ,TWU :down: , and AA :down: , our pension plan is now on the chopping block. The TWU is going to give AA whatever it wants to keep the bribes and dues money flowing in. More concessions are on the way! The early openers are not in 2006,as the EVIL TWU has claimed, they will be in early 2005 with another "bankruptcy" threat. I'll bet we won't even get to vote on this "deal" at all, since the international says we (the membership) have no right to vote on any contracts. Get ready to "sacrifice" your "share" again so Mikey,Johnny,Jimmy, and the rest of the GANG can get another raise.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Well, now that our election has been denied by the corrupt NMB :down: ,TWU :down: , and AA :down: , our pension plan is now on the chopping block. The TWU is going to give AA whatever it wants to keep the bribes and dues money flowing in. More concessions are on the way! The early openers are not in 2006,as the EVIL TWU has claimed, they will be in early 2005 with another "bankruptcy" threat. I'll bet we won't even get to vote on this "deal" at all, since the international says we (the membership) have no right to vote on any contracts. Get ready to "sacrifice" your "share" again so Mikey,Johnny,Jimmy, and the rest of the GANG can get another raise.
[post="183134"][/post]​

Hey, I'm not corrupt, I just know a loser when I see them :shock:

<~~~~~~~~~GRAB SOME KINDOFAGASH

Do you find it a bit strange that everyone is corrupt except for amfa? Kindofagash...you are truly amazing!

Latest posts

Back