AMFA not filing

post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by 700UWView it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by 700UWView it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by 700UWView it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by WeAAslesView it anyway?

busy little beavers .

We get it its done the Fascists won again! Thats right Fascists!! 
The Fascist union owns your vote, they said you would get a vote,
and you got a vote (by proxy), the Fascist's voted for you!!!

Yep, they can do that brother !!

I dont blame the IAM guys for not signing cards, they didn't want to 
risk another change in their pension.

So what does that tell you LAA guys? The IAM will run the association 
with the deciding vote for the first two years , either we have two different
contracts or we will get the IAM pension shoved up our association 

Fascists a little over the top for some of you? How about liars?
Crooks? Or since they didn't have the balls to tell us how our 
vote would be cast , Cowards?

The TWU fart sniffers can come on here and spin it however 
they want, we all know it was ethically wrong & chicken s--t

700UW said:
So what legal and political fallout has occurred?

None that I'm aware of thus far.

I never said there was a 100% guarantee something would come down. As you quoted me, I said ... Again, I sincerely doubt

WeAAsles said:

Oh I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if a certain someone does try to present a Legal challenge to waste even more of their memberships funds? But here's something that should be of interest to the readers here if they do.

"As we have noted before, Railway Clerks makes clear that judicial review of NMB decisions is to be extraordinarily limited:  “so long as the Board is acting with the purpose of find[ing] the fact as to who is the employees' representative, the courts are deprived of jurisdiction to review Board decisions.”

- See more at: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-9th-circuit/1089673.html#sthash.JE10dBOg.dpuf

AFFIRMED in part, DISMISSED in part.
BEEZER, Circuit Judge.

And on the contrary, I'd simply compare the decisions with the CWA/ibt alliance to the recent TWU/IAM decision.

In the CWA/ibt decision the vote of the membership PRIOR to the filing was cited at length.

How can it be important in one case and not the other?

Welcome to all the shite house lawyers.

I told you guys a long time ago there aint gonna be no vote.

ThirdSeatHero said:
And on the contrary, I'd simply compare the decisions with the CWA/ibt alliance to the recent TWU/IAM decision.

In the CWA/ibt decision the vote of the membership PRIOR to the filing was cited at length.

Contact the NMB and inquire with them? Any argument made here now is irrelevant since the case is closed.

ThirdSeatHero said:

Because it's probably a Fleet/TWU/NMB conspiracy...that would be my first guess.  B)

WeAAsles said:
Contact the NMB and inquire with them? Any argument made here now is irrelevant since the case is closed.

I have no need to contact the NMB as I'm not employed by AA, I was merely commenting on your post where you yourself said there might be a challenge, and one course they might take.

DallasConehead said:
Welcome to all the shite house lawyers.

I told you guys a long time ago there aint gonna be no vote.

Kinda went out on a limb there, huh Tony?

ThirdSeatHero said:
I have no need to contact the NMB as I'm not employed by AA, I was merely commenting on your post where you yourself said there might be a challenge, and one course they might take.
If anyone does they're morons because 591 Petersen already tried and was shot down by the NMB as having ZERO say so on the issue. ZERO.

But since you asked about the agents it was because the AA agents were unrepresented. That's why. They had no union so they needed to vote if they wanted one.

WeAAsles said:
If anyone does they're morons because 591 Petersen already tried and was shot down by the NMB as having ZERO say so on the issue. ZERO.

But since you asked about the agents it was because the AA agents were unrepresented. That's why. They had no union so they needed to vote if they wanted one.

??? - I didn't ask about AA agents.

ThirdSeatHero said:
??? - I didn't ask about AA agents.
The AA agents are a part of the CWA/IBT alliance and I quoted that as the example since this is a thread in the AA part of town.

Again though the TWU/IAM Association is done and the case is closed. The NMB has sole jurisdiction in these matters and it was their decision. Did you read their findings?

Latest posts

Back