Another DC9 tire incident.

Just another "normal" emergency at scab air. It's only a matter of time before NWA puts one in the dirt. Oh where,Oh Where has the FAA gone? Oh where, Oh where could they be?

Pneumatic Tires Overinflated= P.T.O.

Just another "normal" emergency at scab air. It's only a matter of time before NWA puts one in the dirt. Oh where,Oh Where has the FAA gone? Oh where, Oh where could they be?

Haven't you heard? Doug Steenland and FAA are sleeping together and are making little scab babies.

Wow, a DC-9 Blows a tire and everyone shouts "Scab"..... LMAO... I must say, reading postings here is.... well... interesting. Why not give this one a rest and blame Goodrich or whoever you get them from... Tire failures have happened after non-scab AMTs changed them... even on the first cycle. On a further thought..I'd like to give every AMT a Polygraph after performing a service check on ANY aircraft to see if the Tire pressures they recorded were actually... what they found and and signed off. I'd take a case of Beer for every lie and could get all of us drunk till the next Century.

Wow, a DC-9 Blows a tire and everyone shouts "Scab"..... LMAO... I must say, reading postings here is.... well... interesting. Why not give this one a rest and blame Goodrich or whoever you get them from... Tire failures have happened after non-scab AMTs changed them... even on the first cycle. On a further thought..I'd like to give every AMT a Polygraph after performing a service check on ANY aircraft to see if the Tire pressures they recorded were actually... what they found and and signed off. I'd take a case of Beer for every lie and could get all of us drunk till the next Century.
Hey, lay off. We like picking on our scabs... :p

I'll reply as I used to when married... Yes Dear!!!! LOL.... Jenny, Keep up the Posts, you crack me up..... and I do think you and Aunt Bea... er, I mean Dea should go have Tea & Crumpets... then take her a$$ to a Chippendales review and watch her Glow ;-) Now I'll take my coloring book and go back to my corner.... Ciao, Chow & Chou !!!

The latest UNCONFIRMED report is that the FAA has looked at our procedures, and is leaning towards a problem at the vendor during assembly. This reinforces both sides of this arguement. While it doesnt incriminate specific NWA procedures or A and P's, it does show the need for tighter controls and oversite at 3rd party locations. Again I re-iterate that this is UNCONFIRMED scuttlebutt.

As some carriers are finding out you get what you pay for.....that goes for their own employee's along with vendors!!!! ;)

That is real cute my sweet Princess. I really like you signature as well. :)

Wow, a DC-9 Blows a tire and everyone shouts "Scab"..... LMAO... I must say, reading postings here is.... well... interesting.
Thank you QA4Jet-A, it is very difficult to find any honesty here when it come to union folk slamming the scabs for what is considered normal failures in the industry. Damn, I hate using the word "normal" around the Princess.

Jenny@NW I am glad you do enjoy it so much. I must tell you though that I do not put much credit into anything you have to say because I do not think you are who you say you are. Oh you might have some type of connection with NWA or maybe you worked for them in the past but you certainly are not a current employee with them. So keep up the distasteful picking. ;)

Thank you QA4Jet-A, it is very difficult to find any honesty here when it come to union folk slamming the scabs for what is considered normal failures in the industry. Damn, I hate using the word "normal" around the Princess.
Jenny@NW I am glad you do enjoy it so much. I must tell you though that I do not put much credit into anything you have to say because I do not think you are who you say you are. Oh you might have some type of connection with NWA or maybe you worked for them in the past but you certainly are not a current employee with them. So keep up the distasteful picking. ;)
Ah, sweet PTO, that's the beauty of being on line....

The anonimity. I learned long time ago not to write too much "truthful" facts about myself so I don't face the music.

Did I look for afirmation from you? Nope.

For all you know I could be some person working rapcon in DTW- I could be a flight attendant manager currently- or a gate ops manager- or maybe someone who on their down time lurk here from the HIGH pressure job of mainetnace control (Oh, by the way- did you SEE? there's a few openings FOR MAINTENANCE CONTROLLER in access...)

Thank you QA4Jet-A, it is very difficult to find any honesty here when it come to union folk slamming the scabs for what is considered normal failures in the industry.
"normal failures" as you and NWA management put it, seem to plague SCAB AIR on a regular basis.

I place blame on NWA substandard maintenance practices.

If the shoe fits, wear it! ;)

Back