Another Theater SHOOTING. Where is the NRA when you need them ?

700UW said:
Can anyone refresh this, which President illegally sold weapons to Iran?

Whats that have to do with this thread?

How does one go from a theater shooting to Iran/Contra?

Looney+Left.gif

Well...back on topic then.  Here's a quiz for you....Second to a "gun free zone" sign, what tells a guy with his hand on a gun who his first targets should be?

opencarry640.jpg

KCFlyer said:
Well...back on topic then.  Here's a quiz for you....Second to a "gun free zone" sign, what tells a guy with his hand on a gun who his first targets should be?

opencarry640.jpg
Ooh, ooh, I'll go first!

The guy taking the picture, who also has an AK, takes the picture, puts his phone back in his pocket, the shoots the other two guys in front of him.

That is of course only if Hackman hasn't set up a sniper position next to the beer cooler in fear of just this event.

KCFlyer said:

opencarry640.jpg

Isn't it strange that out of all these "open carry" situations, no one was actually gunned down like that little voice on your head keeps telling you it will?

Why is that?

Dog Wonder said:
Build a moat, hide being a fence, get a bunch of guns.  Because you are brave.
If I "hide being a fence", would illegal immigrants see me? Might be an idea.
What would u know about bravery? You can't even type a 20 word sentence. Your base and weak....Wonder Dog.

Those guys could have both of their wepons taken from them in a few seconds by a "gun grabber" or two.

I won't draw you a diagram. I can't afford to give away my tactics.

townpete said:

Isn't it strange that out of all these "open carry" situations, no one was actually gunned down like that little voice on your head keeps telling you it will?

Why is that?

I guess because they are patronizing places where people weren't getting gunned down before.  But you know....that "shoot me first" badge on their backs hurts rather than helps them.  They are only scaring the soccer moms at the starbucks.  If a deranged gunman decides he's had it with $5 coffee and bursts thru the door with his AR-15 with 100 rounds ready to go....and he see's Rufus and Kyle gazing lovingly at their lattes...guess who he takes out first?   And then he's free to continue his spree.  If anything, the barrista in the background can duck, since SHE is the one who sees the door....not these yahoos. 

townpete said:
Cincinnati man shoots at 1-year-old boy, is shot by man with concealed carry permit
http://www.fox19.com/story/29638058/man-62-accused-of-shooting-at-3-people-including-1-year-old

A 62-year-old man faces several charges after Cincinnati police say he fired at four people, including a 1-year-old boy.
Thomas McCary was then shot by one of the victims, who has a permit to carry a concealed license, Cincinnati police said.

Take that gun grabbers. hehe

Come gun grabbers, waiting for your spin on this one!

KCFlyer said:

I guess because they are patronizing places where people weren't getting gunned down before.  But you know....that "shoot me first" badge on their backs hurts rather than helps them.  They are only scaring the soccer moms at the starbucks.  If a deranged gunman decides he's had it with $5 coffee and bursts thru the door with his AR-15 with 100 rounds ready to go....and he see's Rufus and Kyle gazing lovingly at their lattes...guess who he takes out first?   And then he's free to continue his spree.  If anything, the barrista in the background can duck, since SHE is the one who sees the door....not these yahoos. 

And lets not forget, grown men like Tree dropping his groceries and running for the door with his hair on fire, screaming like a little girl.

I get your point.... i guess, idk

KCFlyer said:

opencarry640.jpg
Um gee, that's such moronic libtard gun quiz, but I'll try it. If his hand is OFF the gun, then he would only look for Hope and Change shirt wearing libtard targets driving a green Prius and eating a tofu sammy on Sunday. Real limited targets.
If his hand is ON the gun, well then, it's the purple or green haired dweebs with a SNAP card, drinking a Starbucks, with rainbow underwear showing through the holely azz jeans, not washed for weeks. Now if the gun is loaded or unloaded, a black assault full size or camo carbine, then the open carry person would have another set of liberal targets to go for in public. Did I pass the libtard gun quiz??? It was hard to be that stupid, but I hit my head against a brick wall 5 times, the liberal mindset was then achieved.

Question: Which one of these guys is the one who might decide to gun down a bunch of people? How do you know?

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Answer: The one who has a concealed weapon. I know because the ones with exposed weapons aren't stupid enough to challenge their counterparts. On the other hand, if all the ones with guns are extremists, then it's every man for himself.

Was shopping here in TX one day.  Had a basket full of stuff.  I saw a few idiots like above come in and just left my basket in the aisle and walked out.  Manager happened to ask me why I left my basket.  Told him I don't trust idiots with small brains and big guns trying to prove a point.
You were in TX and this was odd to you? I'm sure that the manager and everyone else had a good laugh.

Back