Another Theater SHOOTING. Where is the NRA when you need them ?

Hackman said:
You sure have a lot of "what if" scare scenarios. You do know most open carry folk carry a backup side arm or 2 also. Gonna grab my AR15 like Quagtard suggests he has plans apparently to try? I'm prolly gonna smoke you, if you get it away (doubt it) In reality, what libard has the balls to try it? Very very few, most are like Tree, sissies that run out the store like girlies at the sight of a legally carried AR15. Better move from Texas before January to Komifornia or New York to be in libtard utopia and gun free....well except for mexican illegals or gang bangers.

Why is tard such a big part of your vocabulary?  Yeah, I had a lot of If's in my scenario.  Kind of like "If this starbucks is shot up, we have our weapons ready to protect the masses".    Notice I responded without a single "tard" in my response.  

But again I ask....what is tyranny? 

Okay...save me from fooldom....Define tyranny, since that's the big reason the second amendment was created.  Nobody on your side has done that.  So tell me, what is tyranny, aside from a black man in the white house.
Define tyranny? OK, tyranny is anything that divides and conquers. When that makes sense, then you get it.

KCFlyer said:
Look at the photo...they aren't looking at the door...they are admiring the swirls in their lattes.   If he walks in the store, guess who the first two victims are.  As I said - the CLERK has a better chance at survival since she can duck.  They'd have to process, then react.  I think a non automatic automatic weapon could get off about 30 rounds before they could reach for the guns.
More what if's, what a joke. You failed tactics in the Army or Marines I guess, or didn't serve (surely the latter). Tell me sweetums, did you shoot this pic? No? How do you know ouside there isn't another open carry AR15 or two? Your judging the tactics with not seeing the whole picture. Typical. Your libtard mind is running wild with another crazy psycho busting in the door and confronting the open carry guys. Don't see it happening. They are cowards, they like gun free zones much better. You dont know dick about guns, gun laws, tactics, or operation of firearms. Take your meds and try to get some rest sweetykins.

signals said:
Define tyranny? OK, tyranny is anything that divides and conquers. When that makes sense, then you get it.

Okay.  Now...at what point doe the second amendment say that you can use your guns against the government?  I mean...there is a huge division among the way cops treat black people and the way they treat white people.  The black people have pretty much been conquered in that respect.  So how come you guys haven't taken up arms to support them....and instead support the cops doing the dividing and conquering?   

Hackman said:
More what if's, what a joke. You failed tactics in the Army or Marines I guess, or didn't serve (surely the latter). Tell me sweetums, did you shoot this pic? No? How do you know ouside there isn't another open carry AR15 or two? Your judging the tactics with not seeing the whole picture. Typical. Your libtard mind is running wild with another crazy psycho busting in the door and confronting the open carry guys. Don't see it happening. They are cowards, they like gun free zones much better. You dont know dick about guns, gun laws, tactics, or operation of firearms. Take your meds and try to get some rest sweetykins.

That's six tards and counting.  Good job.  I'll sleep well, but don't call me sweetykins...the LAST thing I want is for your gun toting boyfriend to be pissed at me. 

WTF is with all the insults?  I'm leaving because I have no idea what the mental status is of the person carrying a gun around.  And I have no interest in finding out.  There is a guy I work with who is part of a open carry group that goes to various places just to open carry and 'prove a point'.  Talked with him a few times.  He is not dealing with a full deck.  And from the sounds of it, neither are some of the people hangs with.  

Trust me, if I could afford to move to CA I would in a heart beat.  Just came back from Souther CA visiting family and both me and Ms. want to move out so bad we cant see straight.  Property is just too damn expensive.

KCFlyer said:
Why is tard such a big part of your vocabulary?  Yeah, I had a lot of If's in my scenario.  Kind of like "If this starbucks is shot up, we have our weapons ready to protect the masses".    Notice I responded without a single "tard" in my response.  

But again I ask....what is tyranny? I find "libtard" useful with all the moronic uproar coming from frothing mouth libs like you. Why do you use NRA rednecks? Like said, judging 2 open carry guys buying coffee not "on point' regarding a active shooter. This is your mistake, not seeing the other guys off to the side out of the frame. Failed.

KCFlyer said:
That's six tards and counting.  Good job.  I'll sleep well, but don't call me sweetykins...the LAST thing I want is for your gun toting boyfriend to be pissed at me.
Should I go back count your rednecks? Its alway hilarious thats libs whine about name calling, just look at 700DA or Bears. Anyway sweetiekins, I suppose its time for Large Marge to rub ur bunions before bed. When I get home, I'll test out my AR15 ACOG at night just for you....sweetykins.
PS, tyranny. That is all white cops, and the NRA, according to leftists and commies.

Hackman said:
Should I go back count your rednecks? Its alway hilarious thats libs whine about name calling, just look at 700DA or Bears. Anyway sweetiekins, I suppose its time for Large Marge to rub ur bunions before bed. When I get home, I'll test out my AR15 ACOG at night just for you....sweetykins.
PS, tyranny. That is all white cops, and the NRA, according to leftists and commies.

I did it myself.  I used it twice.  Here's how I did it if you would like to check me - I searched the forum for kcflyer, then I clicked on each topic and searched the topic for redneck.  I've only been active here for a couple of weeks, but I went back to May.  I used it twice - both are in the Sandra Bland thread.  Now I've been called a tard several times n this thread alone, along with sweetykins and a couple of sweetums from you, and snowflake from the other "debater".   

There is also the difference that you are using the term in a general manner where are South, Hack, Town .. are directing the terms at specific people here in the forum.

Well....ol'  " HACK-JOB "  is correct about me and insults.  It's gotta' have something to do with,.......I Don't Suffer FOOLS Easily ! !

Now when it comes to taking an IQ test/challenge, well I REALLY like my chances. (Must have something to do with that ol' YANKEE approach to school systems up here and the  Democratic approach to EDUCATION !

Which would stand a better chance of preventing a 9-11 attack? A gun free flight deck or one with an FFDO?

I'll bet if someone was carrying a permit in the theater like the one I have, there would have better results having to fight the bad guy with a bag of popcorn.
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back