ANY US AIRWAY LOD HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN THE NEW LOD PROGRAM THERE WILL BE 3 LODS ONE IN 1ST CLASS THE OTHER TWO IN Y CLASS IN THE B767 AND THE A330 IN ALL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS TO MACH THE C/ SHARE ALIANCE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HIRING SO MANY LOD F/AS
PER THE CLT SUPERVISOR THE LODS WILL BE

MAKING THE ANOUCEMENTS

DUTY FREE

FORMS

GREETING AT THE DOOR
Where did you hear this. I highly doubt that. This will mean either an addition of 3 FA per widebodies or an elimination of 3 regular FA positions to subtitute for the LODO position. I cannot see neither playing out.

This person is delusional. They are trying to say that a supervisor told them this information during their interview to be a flight attendant. I guess they think if they make stuff up and post it here, it will become true. IF YOU ARE A NEW HIRE, YOU WILL BE ON RESERVE....DEAL WITH IT!!!! JUST LIKE WE HAVE FOR YEARS. IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK.

3 LODO F/As on the 330? First, this place is Cheap McCheap and we are not about to take away bid positions to accommodate LODO flying. Now if they want to make those ADD positions- hey, that's all swell. Again- see CHEAP AND TACKY ....calling a Spade a Spade. If AFA tried to do that it would force AFA leaders into witness protection faster than they already are slated for.

I must ask why you seem to have trouble writing English? We have LODOs here that get dressed down by passengers because they can't speak the language of origin/destination. They use slang and have an all out nervous breakdown during a diversion or irregular operation because it's not printed in the book. They know words but not sentence structure.
You misspell Portuguese and use slang terms and abbreviations in your post making it hard to read. Maybe in my 30's it's generational but I would hope this is not indicative of things to come. I wish you the best but just wondering :ph34r:
Hey, you know many of us were thinking it...so what? I just blurted it out. Shoot me.

3 LODO F/As on the 330? First, this place is Cheap McCheap and we are not about to take away bid positions to accommodate LODO flying. Now if they want to make those ADD positions- hey, that's all swell. Again- see CHEAP AND TACKY ....calling a Spade a Spade. If AFA tried to do that it would force AFA leaders into witness protection faster than they already are slated for.

I must ask why you seem to have trouble writing English? We have LODOs here that get dressed down by passengers because they can't speak the language of origin/destination. They use slang and have an all out nervous breakdown during a diversion or irregular operation because it's not printed in the book. They know words but not sentence structure.
You misspell Portuguese and use slang terms and abbreviations in your post making it hard to read. Maybe in my 30's it's generational but I would hope this is not indicative of things to come. I wish you the best but just wondering :ph34r:
Hey, you know many of us were thinking it...so what? I just blurted it out. Shoot me.

Oh thank god you went there....I was seriously thinking of letting it go in honor of the holiday season but was quickly losing my resolve.
I'm really hoping he/she speaks SOME language fluently...
I appreciate the enthusiasm but I wonder if they will make it through training....first 6 mths on the line (after getting over the shock of the first paycheck) will be a slap in the face.

I really hope this is not an indication of the people they are picking to go to training. I would claw my eyes out with and ice scoop if I had to fly with a new hire that acted like that. Hopefully they weed out the nut jobs before the 6 weeks are over.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.