AUG/SEPT 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AA merger will be on fast track, and the McCaskill-Bond process will consider three seniority lists (actually four including the newhires.)

No it won't.

American will be merging with USAirways if it happens, not USAirways, America West, and a group of unaffiliated pilots.

The seniority list exists in the contract and the contract says the Nicolau Award is the seniority list.

No it won't.

American will be merging with USAirways if it happens, not USAirways, America West, and a group of unaffiliated pilots.

The seniority list exists in the contract and the contract says the Nicolau Award is the seniority list.
Which contract was that again?

No it won't.

NO OPERATIONAL INTEGRATION, the 9th so concured!

No it won't.

WAKE VACATED HIS INJUNCTION, REMEMBER?

We only have one and thats's what it says.

I'd like to be in the room if the arbitrators say give me your seniority list and USAPA hands over 3 lists.
Won't happen "WEST" will be sold and their useless litigation will be shelved, DUI leaves PHX and silence of the lambs is replayed! MM! "IT IS A "RISK THING" JONNY MACK PLAYED!

Went right over your head. Not surprised. A group that spends the rest of their careers looking at their shoes will miss quite alot.

Possibly so. I'm always open to educational opportunities. Perhaps you can relieve me of some degree of glaring ignorance here, by revisiting that AWA-pilots-scabbing-Ansett thing in a bit more, properly pride-filled detail?......?.......?

Which contract was that again?

Here is another one....

The contract that the company has already stated in open court has them beholden to the Nic.

or, perhaps you like this one...

The contract that says MM's fragmentation fantasy will not happen along east/West lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back