AUG/SEPT 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any suggestions for the name for the set? I was thinking," Leonidas, Disaster Strikes Twice.....". The first chapter-"WYE, A Bridge Too Far" General Johnny Mac Miscalculates.......

Reactions: 2 people
Chapter 2 Boeing Boy And Traitor Jake Turn on Their Own, Without Knowing Anything About Bargaining Positions......

What do you think Move? I can' t put CLT on the end anymore. You understand after yesterday.

You guys still on LOA93? Company still has the Nic?

That's what I thought.

LMAO.

Nothing has changed.

And everything changes by you not changing. Ironic. Silver and LCC moved on without Leonidas and West pilots. As did the East.

"Nothing new"...? Oh really? When have you ever even come close to admitting that the union "can negotiate away from the Nic" before? I realize that might have simply slipped out between the standard pattern of simian grunts...but it's both interesting and amusing anyway. A person might misconstrue such a slip as evidence that even the thickest of skulls can indeed be penetrated.

And yes, yes...sigh!...We all know, as does "the rest of the world", so often cited by the west, that you've sure-fire/no-possible-doubt/world-beating/instant-success/etc, etc, DFR waiting that'll fly in the face of both a circuit court of appeals and even your local one telling you it needn't be the nic after all....yet somehow the nic must magically remain the gold standard?...Whew! Well..in any fariness; I must confess that I'm disregarding the endless and universal support from "the rest of world", that so dotes on the nic and your group, that anything less than that couldn't possibly be accepted for your sadly persecuted, noble little "minority".....Yeah....Right...If you say so ;) For the sake of maintaining your most cherished fantasies;I believe you were very fortunate indeed that the 9th delved no more deeply into the Wake circus than it did.

By way of the usually vaunted "expectations" your bunch makes so much of; I believe that Wake's pathetic little "hobby"/circus did your group far more harm than you can currently even imagine....much less even begin to accept.

Wake's dismissed little circus, with it's incredibly twisted slant...not to mention some of the strangest jury instructions imaginable..makes this a "proven" issue for your group?....Ummm...sure thing again. ;)

Move2CLT:"Deep breath easties, there's still a ways to go and our lawsuit is ready." Knock yourselves out! ;)

East..

The fact of the matter is that no court to date has ruled on the "thorny question", except the one where the jury found usapa guilty.

Bottom line is that we are going to find out if this is a legitimate scam to loophole binding arbitration.

No court to date has given the Seeham scab plan its blessing. No court to date has ruled that by changing bargaining agents you get to disregard present contracts. In fact their is SCOTUS precedent saying usapa has to abide by the TA.

So, it is LOA93 until either usapa comes to the table with the NIc, or the company is willing to stick its neck out and test whether or not there is a loophole for unions to screw people and corporations over if they do not like arbitration results.

So, for the company, they can either help usapa prove that usapa and any union can screw them over in the future just by holding representation elections, and while doing so put the financial well being of the company at risk if they lose. or, they can tell uspa to take a flying effin leap.

I am thinking usapa will see the company make the second choice.

Nic4. They will deal with the organization Judge Silver said they would. That is USAPA, not the Marty Harper Wayward Boys Thief Club. You can take that to the bank. Face it, your Nic went up in flames yesterday.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts