Best Pubs

"My fabulous employer saw my SKYGOD like abilities immediately and put me right on the toughest jobs possible......."

Washing poopy suits on Sunday?????????? :D :lol: :up: :up:

Gold Range Hotel YZF - beer and urine soaked terry cloth table covers. Where else can you witness a beeyotch fight with flying wedding bands and everything. :shock:

The Keg in Ft. McMurray - if you've been there, you know what I mean. ;)

The Black Knight YZF - No flying wedding bands, but lots stuffed in pockets. Good food too! :up:

JBC: How much of the road between Cartwright-Lanse Au Clair road hugs the coast where one screw up will end up in the Labrador Sea?

I remember the road between Lanse Au Claire and Blanc Sablon was very "intresting "with the road hanging on the side of the cliff.

:elvis: :shock: :elvis:

The new highway is more inland and travels through most communities, not all. Driving time between Cartwright and Lanse Au Clair is about 4.5 hours on gravel road and you can cruise along 100 - 120 kms/hr.

204B Sydney's okay, but give a surf livesaving club on the Gold Coast anyday !!! :up: :up: Or any pub in the Brissie area. Ah heck I'm not fussy, any pub in Oz will suit me just fine !!!!! Mmmm, cold 4X, VB !!!!! :D

How about:

Armpit's (Armstrong Ont) Chateau North's bar

Kenora's pubs by the waterfront.

Winnipeg's Bumpers (the one at the Airliner/Ho Jo's)

Regina Flying Club.

Abbotsford's Afterburner.

Thunder Bay any of the Ballet clubs. ;) :up:

Cheers

Gotta watch out for those biker guys that hang around the pubs on the waterfront in Kenora. :D

And you can't forget:

Winston in Pickle Lake

Balmer Inn in Balmertown

or the Snakepit in Red Lake......just don't go with a bunch of 415 pilots :up: :up:

and I must agree that any Bar or Ballet club in Thunder Bay is just great! :lol:

Just remembered the Big "A" in Winnipeg. The lunch performance on Friday's. $5.00 got you a big helping of roast beef and a beer. :up:

Ahhhhhh yes, Centerfolds in Thunder Bay....many a blissful mamory...sorry memory from there. :up: :up:

The Intowner in Thunder Bay is also a riot on a Friday nite. B)

CTD.....you didn't happen to sit in the Barber Chair when you were there did you? If mamory, damn, I meant memory again, serves me right that's the place isn't it?

Cheers

R

In YYC, there's:

The Flying Emu

The French Maid

The Body Shoppe

The Barley Mill (more brews on tap than I've got fingers and toes)

In Sudbury I like:

Solid Golds :up: :up:

Cheers

Fermont.............super sex
Chibougamau.....bar le cabaret
Gander..............Flyers
Bristol, TN..........Rocking Horse
Halifax waterfront.....Buskers festival

407 Driver said:
...Slack Alice's Ballet and Dance studio- Penticton BC...

I have to share this with you.

A few years ago during annual training a bunch of us left the hangar for the lunch buffet of chinese food at Slacks. One of the young fellows sweeping the floor tagged along and sat quietly eating his plate and watching the show. As we head back to the vehicles, he thanks us with a huge grin on his face. I asked him if he had been there before. His reply was "I am with the high school job shadow plan, I'm only seventeen" As you can imagine, there were a lot of applicants to follow him.

RH

Back