Canadian Aviation Expo

N2

Apr 7, 2003
Just wondering how many plan to attend this years show? Last years was sort of a let down and with SARS in the region I was just wondering how many are going to skip the show this year. If I do go (which I doubt) I hope it''s a heck of alot better than last years.

Just wondering how many plan to attend this years show? Last years was sort of a let down and with SARS in the region I was just wondering how many are going to skip the show this year. If I do go (which I doubt) I hope it''s a heck of alot better than last years.

I gonna go, hopefully bring a friend with me, cause its more fun that way. Not flying in though. Hoping to get a demo flight in Cirrus''s SR22, if the sales guy gets back to me.

Last year I went, but was my first show so I had nothing to compare it too.

I gonna go, hopefully bring a friend with me, cause its more fun that way. Not flying in though. Hoping to get a demo flight in Cirrus''s SR22, if the sales guy gets back to me.

Back