Canadian Aviation Expo

Is this the one that is in Oshawa?
if so - last year it rained the whole time I was there - exterior exhibits were a bust...
when is it this year?

if so - last year it rained the whole time I was there - exterior exhibits were a bust...
when is it this year?

when is it this year?

when is it this year?

when is it this year?

when is it this year?

The show starts June 14 at CYOO Schteevie. There is supposed to be a really good show in Sherbrooke Quebec at the end of the month. The admission to that show is only $5.00 which is about all this show is worth and is more centered around the fun aspect of aviation, free admission to those who fly in(not just the pilot but everyone on board). Hmmmmm, come to think of it they should be paying us to come out and buy things off the vendors. Just think of the outcry if food stores started charging admission for the privilege of shopping in their stores! Personally I have never found any real deals at this show.[:bigsmile

The show starts June 14 at CYOO Schteevie. There is supposed to be a really good show in Sherbrooke Quebec at the end of the month. The admission to that show is only $5.00 which is about all this show is worth and is more centered around the fun aspect of aviation, free admission to those who fly in(not just the pilot but everyone on board). Hmmmmm, come to think of it they should be paying us to come out and buy things off the vendors. Just think of the outcry if food stores started charging admission for the privilege of shopping in their stores! Personally I have never found any real deals at this show.[:bigsmile

Back