Carmine headed to negotiations?

Just heard a "RUMOR" that Ken Durst has been made "General Manager" over TUL M&E and that Carmine Romano was going to negotiations for the company. Anyone else hear this?

Haven't heard the part about Mr. Parmesian getting into negotiations, but Durst did get a promotion.

I believe the cheese was "promoted" to managing TULE, MCI, and AFW, or something on that order.

They had to find a plum for him - his B itch ran away.

I'm just curious how far Burchette plans on sticking his hands in Romano's pockets at negotiations. We all saw ol' Burchette talking tough on the TV special how he wants AA to be profitable so he can stick his hands in someone's pockets. Well AA is profitable but I sense that come negotiations, we are going to be told that the company isn't really out of the woods with fuel prices and labor costs.
So Burchette may just be sticking his hands In Romano's pockets simply for mutual gratification.

I'm just curious how far Burchette plans on sticking his hands in Romano's pockets at negotiations. We all saw ol' Burchette talking tough on the TV special how he wants AA to be profitable so he can stick his hands in someone's pockets. Well AA is profitable but I sense that come negotiations, we are going to be told that the company isn't really out of the woods with fuel prices and labor costs.
So Burchette may just be sticking his hands In Romano's pockets simply for mutual gratification.
ROFLMAO
Kinda gives new meaning to the term "Sticky fingers" dosen't it.

Do you really think they'd move Durst up, or would Campbell move sideways?

I see Russ Newill is now on the company contract negotiating team. He is a pretty savvy guy and seemed a straight shooter when I dealt with him.

I see Russ Newill is now on the company contract negotiating team. He is a pretty savvy guy and seemed a straight shooter when I dealt with him.

Remember, he is being paid to look out for the company's best interest, not ours!

Then again, TWU is being paid to look out for company's best interest also!

As true as that may be, he's is on the negotiating team, not the end all decision making team. He may be well intentioned, but I'm sure his superiors already told him how much they are willing to part with.

Yes, he is management but that doesn't mean he has forgotten where he came from.
I beg to differ. Remember you were only there 6 months.

He is the enemy at negotiations, not a friend.

We have the company on one side and the International on the other, we are in the same position as the Norwegians under Quisling.

Latest posts