Chia-Obama

Hadenough

Senior
Aug 29, 2007
Over the river
Visit site
You have got to be kidding me. I didn't know they were still making these things.
Walgreen already pulled them from the shelves citing racism.

Chia-Obama

happy_chia_obama_290_buynow.png

I can recall seeing ads on late night TV with in the last year or so. I think the last ones I saw were animals ... Horse, cow, pig ....etc.

This one is worth repeating...over and over again...

Southwind,

I really do not understand why you cannot add anything of value to any of these topics.

I would really like to see you put together an actual paragraph explaining a position that you have taken on a particular subject.

You have it in you. You must spend at least 5-10 minutes finding the little pictures that you feel compelled to post.

Why not take that 5-10 minutes and come up with an original thought/opinion, supported by some factual/scholarly source?

That is what intellectual adults do.

Tech2101

You really do have the capability.

To me the product is in poor taste.

HOWEVER, I think we should allow the free market to be judge, jury and possibly executioner of this product. The merits or appropriateness of the product are not at issue. If people are dumb enough to buy it, then somebody ought to be smart enough to sell it to them.

Walgreens is nothing but a bunch of politically correct weenies and we shouldn't shop there.

For all those who scream "Racist" I would remind you that being a racist is NOT forbidden under the Constitution of the United States.

I agree, in part, Piney. Perhaps, however, Walgreens IS allowing the free market to be judge. It is quite possible that Walgreens is doing this for its bottom line. They could have weighed the potential revenues of selling Chia-Obama against the potential loss of revenues if there was a backlash against walgreens for selling the product. Perhaps the market and bottom line dictated that they should remove it from their shelves. Just a thought... I, however, couldn't care less if a store sold it or who buys it.

I actually erased a long winded response that would have fallen on deaf ears.

Thank you for caring enough to point out my non-response with a non-response.
Thank heavens for your erasing what was probably a VERY long winded response of egotistical,........blah.....blah.....blah. :blink:

That was a response to YOUR non-response, just your want.......to respond.

Byeee

Latest posts