Chicago 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Chicago Out Of Contention For 2016 Olympics Senator Rowland Burris Blames Bush" !

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/peopl...is-blames-bush/

Are you freakin' kidding me ? Just goes to show you when a Liberal-Demorat is in doubt, always, always blame Bush ! :down:

I've got an idea................let's blame Nobama. I'm sure the world leaders were wondering, with all the issues facing the US, just what in the hell was he doing there and said to themselves, "This Dude needs to get his priorities straight, Chicago ain't gettin' jack-s_it" !

In the end it was Obama who blew the Olympic sales pitch. In sales, one of the things you never do put down your own product/idea/concept, etc. The President told the IOC that America's world image is "the pits." If the Chief Salesmen doesn't have confidence in what he is selling, why should the buyer have any confidence. President Obama can't blame IOC politics for the loss like David Axelrod tried to spin, nor can he blame right wing radio. The only one President Obama can blame is himself. He did not like his own product. Even worse, he wasted the prestige of the office of the President on a losing battle for an insignificant issue.

Part of the speculation about why Chicago didn't get the Olympics is that maybe the President wasn't at his best, after all he doesn't have a lot of experience in saying good things about the United States. But there is no worry, the president didn't have to say anything nice, what he said is he wanted the Olympics because America needed to repair its Image because of what was going on during the past few years, a code for "We Suck Because of George Bush."

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT
IN A Q&A SESSION
WITH INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE MEMBERS

excerpt:

Obama: And I'm very impressed with part of the presentation that we made matching up host families for the athletes who are going to be there, because, as I said, Chicago, we've got -- we've got everybody. This could be a meeting in Chicago, because we look like the world. And I think that over the last several years sometimes that fundamental truth about the United States has been lost. And one of the legacies, I think, of this Olympics Games in Chicago would be a restoration of that understanding of what the United States is all about, and the United States' recognition of how we are linked to the world.

Looks like Obama's ego cashes in a reality check...............wonder how many soldiers died while he wasn't making a decision on that? :down:

What's with this sudden concern over the lives of US servicemen? You did not seem overly concerned when they were dying while GWB was kicking back at his ranch.

What's with this sudden concern over the lives of US servicemen? You did not seem overly concerned when they were dying while GWB was kicking back at his ranch.

With all due respect, exactly when was Bush “kicking back on his ranchâ€￾ while placing military reinforcements on the back burner?

I fail to see the difference between “kicking back on his ranchâ€￾ and “kicking back on his campaign/marketing trailâ€￾.

With all due respect, exactly when was Bush “kicking back on his ranchâ€￾ while placing military reinforcements on the back burner?

I fail to see the difference between “kicking back on his ranchâ€￾ and “kicking back on his campaign/marketing trailâ€￾.

You obviously did not get the point I was trying to make.

Delldude tired to make an issue of the President going to Denmark to support the 2016 Olympic bid by Chicago while US servicemen are in Iraq and Afghanistan. What's the difference between that and GWB relaxing at his ranch in Texas? If there is one please point it out.

Delldude tired to make an issue of the President going to Denmark to support the 2016 Olympic bid by Chicago while US servicemen are in Iraq and Afghanistan. What's the difference between that and GWB relaxing at his ranch in Texas? If there is one please point it out.

And you obviously didn’t understand the point delldude was trying to make.

The difference is that Bush didn’t go “kick out of his ranchâ€￾ while a request for troop reinforcements sat on his desk.

The answer to delldude’s question is 38. 38, the number of front deployed US Servicemen killed since a request from Obama’s hand picked General in Afghanistan to send 40K more troops . . . quick.

“Presentâ€￾ personified!

GWB was in contact with his front line................a little more than once in seventy days.....

And the issue is troops dying in Afghanistan while Obama tries to placate the wonks in his party who threaten to not support his healthcare agenda vote....unless he doesn't increase troops........notice he is trying to put the troop decision off for several weeks? Now there is a friggin rush for a vote on HC.....

777 your support for a marxist anti military clown makes me question your service to the Constitution............ :down:

Thank you Tug McGroin for your support..... :up:

Chicago was NEVER competition to Madrid nor RÃío.

:down: Madrid should have been the winner.

Chicago´s bid was such a joke that Americans banked on Obama scoring the elections by marching up to Denmark and doing cartwheel.

This was never between Madrid, Rí­o, Tokyo, and Chicago. It was always between Madrid and Río.

The reasons Madrid lost was beause

A. London won 2012 and other european cities want 2020. Imagine if if the olympics was hosted by London 2012, Madrid 2016, and Paris 2020...

B. Río is the first country from South America to host the olympics....

Despite Madrid being the most qualified, and haveing by far the best bid in everything, they lost to Río. :down: Most likely because of geography... :down:

Excuse me while I be bitter until Madrid wins the 2020 olympics. :up:

this kind of nonsense doesn't help:

obama_fans2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back