Covid-19 Mask Studies

Trump was too much of a coward to do what needed to be done.

Far easier to engage in magical thinking that act courageously.

Had he done so, he probably would've sailed into a 2nd term instead of irrelevance.
Meh.......He followed the advice of His 'rona advisors.

Why is it then, Biden is carbon copying Trumps playbook for virus response?

Meh.......He followed the advice of His 'rona advisors.

Why is it then, Biden is carbon copying Trumps playbook for virus response?

No kidding, all the pro lockdown mask-holes, seems to think that that a single person has the ability to wipe out infectious disease. Because apparently that’s a thing in their delusional brains.

NPR

Someone is up to their eyeballs in BS propaganda
Take a look at OH n MD Republican gov n their actions to covid. N compare it N to Fla and Texas. Larry Hogan back bbn early spring got 500 million test kits...though some were switched to better ones...from South Korea. Meanwhile Texas n florida reopened too fast. Covid cases shot through the roof.

Less cases and less dead Americans tells me that Vermont took the right path.
Arguable. SD has a high rate of in and out of state transit from the oil industry going off and on work. That creates an issue of risk probably more so than what VT saw.

Anther issue I don't see much mention on is these positive tests. I know several who tested pos then neg....I'm sure it works the other way too....but no reporting on it that I've seen.Elon Musk did twice, Barron Trump did too. There is a very high chance there are unreported false positives. My doc told me she wouldn't waste her time with these tests......said it was because 'He' wanted them...LOL Said if I wanted one, go to one of the tents.Same on antibody testing. It's real convenient, from a political perspective, not to report this. I see panic posts about bed capacity an so on, most of it is the elective surgery crew from early this year now getting in hospitals. No data I've seen on admissions vs pos tests either. Plus the fact the we woke up and started early response instead of waiting 8 days to go to the hospital.....another Fauci/Hahn goof.

Last edited:
Arguable. SD has a high rate of in and out of state transit from the oil industry going off and on work. That creates an issue of risk probably more so than what VT saw.

Kinda hard to argue the data/numbers.

You're 100% right that SD has more traffic in/out/through it than VT likely does. The Sturgis rally this year was a huge super spreader event, with all of those riders then bringing the 'rona home. Trump's rallies in the state didn't help.

Kinda hard to argue the data/numbers.

You're 100% right that SD has more traffic in/out/through it than VT likely does. The Sturgis rally this year was a huge super spreader event, with all of those riders then bringing the 'rona home. Trump's rallies in the state didn't help.
Any stat's on the 100+ days super spreader events in Seattle, Oregon and other cities? Don't think there's much incentive to look with any degree of certainty.....it's cooler to dump on Trump.