D E N Y,..... D E N I A L,...... D E N I E R (s)

Puzzy grabbing? What about it ? That wouldn't faze Trump. People in this country are far more concerned with jobs and border security than with Trump's locker room talk. Even if you are obsessed with it. You're right about Bill Clinton getting a lot done though. Like signing NAFTA and enacting policies that led to the housing crisis and crash of 2008 among his many accolades. Also putting party ahead of Country is a way of life for the Democrats. I'm not implying Republicans are any better but the dems have made it into an art form latley
Puzzy grabbing is all they have, KC Frier doesn't mind the real crimes like Billdo committed such as rape, assault and getting a BJ in the Oval Office and then lying about it several times to the United States on camera. Depends on the what meaning of is, is.

Remember Billdo and his failed North Korea deal? Didn't Billdo say the DPRK would "freeze nuclear weapons"? Well we see his NK deal was a "bad idea". Placating dictators with millions and billions doesn't work. As we again are now witnessing Iran ramping up with Obammys 150 billion he gave away to the terrorists.

Demoncrats can't seem to admit their libtarded policies don't work.

Last edited:
Wouldn't faze Trump? Geez...his skin is so thin that the mere mention of anything that makes him look bad and he starts hitting his tweeter pretty hard.

NAFTA- wasn't that a program that was pushed hard by republicans? Weren't Graham, Leach, and Bliley - the guys who penned the bill that pretty much rolled back Glass-Steagall and laid the foundation of the near collapse of the economy.....weren't those guys all Republicans? Why yes...I think they were. Of course....guys like you only look at the guy who signed the bill...but at the time, I think it was 'reaching across the aisle". Yeah....Bill Clinton signed Republican ideas, but Republicans can't ever seem to admit that their ideas are usually bad ideas.
Thin skinned? Pffft! KC Trump has endured more abuse than ANY President in my lifetime. No one deserves what he's getting. It's been pretty intense and he's still standing. As for all the horrible things Bill Clinton (you know him, the guy who was supposed to be on our side) SIGNED INTO LAW being Republican ideas wasn't Bill supposed to protect us from them? Kind of like when your union sells you out its extra sickening. After all the company is just doing what it's supposed to do. I don't know what gave you the idea that I'm a Republican. I'm an independent that probably voted Democrat more often in my life than not. All they have to offer nowadays is hate.

Thin skinned? Pffft! KC Trump has endured more abuse than ANY President in my lifetime. No one deserves what he's getting It's been pretty intense and he's still standing. As for all the horrible things Bill Clinton (you know him, the guy who was supposed to be on our side) SIGNED INTO LAW being Republican ideas wasn't Bill supposed to protect us from them? Kind of like when your union sells you out its extra sickening. After all the company is just doing what it's supposed to do. I don't know what gave you the idea that I'm a Republican. I'm an independent that probably voted Democrat more often than not. All they have to offer nowadays is hate.

Trump has endured more abuse? Was your internet connection down between 2009 and 2016? Good God. Here's something that happened during your coma....some assclown named Trump kept insisting that this guy named Obama produce his birth certificate. For four freaking years. Then this Obama guy was addressing congress and a congressman shouted "you lie". So respectful. Then...there were there effigies of a black guy in a suit that was supposed to be the president being lynched. You have to be freaking deaf dumb and blind, or maybe just dumb, to have missed the abuse that Obama took.

As for Clinton signing NAFTA and the Financial Services Modernization Act - let me ask you....if Republican ideas are so great, why do we need someone to protect us from them?

Trump has endured more abuse? Was your internet connection down between 2009 and 2016? Good God. Here's something that happened during your coma....some assclown named Trump kept insisting that this guy named Obama produce his birth certificate. For four freaking years. Then this Obama guy was addressing congress and a congressman shouted "you lie". So respectful. Then...there were there effigies of a black guy in a suit that was supposed to be the president being lynched. You have to be freaking deaf dumb and blind, or maybe just dumb, to have missed the abuse that Obama took.

As for Clinton signing NAFTA and the Financial Services Modernization Act - let me ask you....if Republican ideas are so great, why do we need someone to protect us from them?
Trump has gotten a thousand times more sh!t in his time in office than Obama got in all eight years of his. And maybe if you read my post you would have caught the part where I stated NO ONE deserves that kind of abuse. I thought Obama was a total nebbish but I never talked or posted about him like you do about Trump. I had some respect for the office but I realize your fanaticism wont allow you to do that. To answer your question where did I imply Republican ideas were great? The Republican policies you mentioned were horrible, that's why I voted for Bill and was promptly stabbed in the back. I know you want to keep a marathon back and fourth going but at least try to make some sense in your replies.

I believe this pretty much sums it up!
37612797_1342550019210556_5050740214197125120_n.jpg

Speaking of Denial:
Clapper throws Bend Over Obama under the bus.
Then Obama said he was the first president from, wait for it, Kenya!!!
Look it up!
Obama thinks he can't be extradited if he claims his true roots.
Wait until he gets a visit from the US Military!
Now continue to sleep and watch 9/11/2018

Speaking of Denial:
Clapper throws Bend Over Obama under the bus.
Then Obama said he was the first president from, wait for it, Kenya!!!
Look it up!
Obama thinks he can't be extradited if he claims his true roots.
Wait until he gets a visit from the US Military!
Now continue to sleep and watch 9/11/2018
I think we've always known this. And I agree Obama should be thrown in jail, or worse , for treason. But is there a law for misrepresenting oneself for the office of POTUS? And what would be the penalty for such an offense? And if proven guilty, would any of the laws he sign be valid? As much as I'd like to see him behind bars, I believe nothing will be done, even if proven true, because it would cause such a Constitutional crises such as this country has never seen..........Think About it!

Last edited:
Ah, all this vitriol. None of it's gonna' matter soon, anyway.
Here's why. If you listen hard, you can here the sound of 'SINGING'.
That ' SINGING ', being from one said Individual named C O H E N !

(Again. Listen real HARD. ' MICHAEL'S ' WARMING UP) !!!!!!

PS. If anyone is interested in donating to the Paul Manafort fund, for usefull items, click on the link,...... Manafort ' LUBE for LIFE ' !!!!!!:(:(

PS. If anyone is interested in donating to the Paul Manafort fund, for usefull items, click on the link,...... Manafort ' LUBE for LIFE ' !!!!!!:(:(
Hey Bears, do you live in Chicago? Looks like the Democrat's in Obama's home town are at it again buying votes, and killing each other in one of the most regulated cities in the U.S.! ......Just wondering if maybe you got some? https://wgntv.com/2018/07/22/chicag...ie-wilson-hands-out-cash-to-potential-voters/

Last edited:
Hey Bears, do you live in Chicago? Looks like the Democrat's in Obama's home town are at it again buying votes, and killing each other in one of the most regulated cities in the U.S.! ......Just wondering if maybe you got some? https://wgntv.com/2018/07/22/chicag...ie-wilson-hands-out-cash-to-potential-voters/

Nope, not Chicago, Insp4.
Where I DO live, is in a quadrant of the country, that has a VERY high % of residents in possession of a higher EDUCATION (due in no small part to a very large # of University's, many World renowned), a quadrant with the BEST hospitals in the country, a quadrant were the people KNOW that Elizabeth Warren would be a horrible candidate in 2020,...YET...also are very aware that the ' Brooklyn Bridge is NOT for sale ', nor that there is NO seaside lots for sale in Montana, and subsequently would NEVER have voted for an IMBECILE like the MORON @ 1600', NEVER !!!!!!!!!

I can't "here" any Russians singing Grampa Bears, only the Hildabeast screeching. Still waiting on the Russian collusion, and waiting, and waiting....