Dead Sections Of The Forums, Here?

3green

Oct 14, 2003
Just does not seem to be any interest in the dispatcher topics here. I sure could use some insider help in locating an airline interested in hiring dispatchers soon.

Thanks in advance if anyone out there sees this and send some info; :(

Thanks forthe reply, nice to know someone is actualy there!. I have been a dispatcher for several airlines until right after 9-11. Been trying to return to a decent compaby for about 30 months. Just cant seem to get past the interviews and beat the competition.....tough market out here, too many ADX anf not enough openings.

Thanks Kev,

seems we al travel the same on-line circles, I am a member on all these sites already, none of them ahve produced any real results as of yet. But thanks for the effort.

we should keep in touch here when we see something happening, it may not work for all of us, but it might help some one find a home...

Good stuff....we need a place for dispatcher only jobs...too many places are pilot oriented only...and dispatch central is too slow to give good help and many dont want to help, if you know what I mean by reading the posts..

Take care.....talk soon.

email: [email protected] :up:

You might also try www.skyjobs.net which is free, www.climbto350.com which gives paying members 1st shot but lists jobs that are a week old or so for free, then some pay sites are AEPS.com, avianation.com and careers.aero

Try Allegiant Air in LAS.

Mail resume to: Allegiant Air
3301 N. Buffalo Suite B-9
Las Vegas, NV 89129

There are current opernings ;)

Back