Death Panels

Please provide an example of this assault on morality.

You're talking about giving someone the right to die. If you don't understand the moral issues, then you have no morals to begin with.

And don't be surprisede if murders start saying that they killed everybody because they wanted to die. Twist it if you want, because it is a far-fetched example but falls into your arguement about giving people the right to die.

Reactions: 2 people
Err.............taking God out of the school system !

Public schools belong to Caesar and have no place for God. My opinion.

Now for a discussion that is going on elsewhere calling for Christians to remove their children from the public school system and either putting them in private schools or homeschool them. The result is that such a district will lose up to $5000 a child. The idea is that if ALL Christians did this taxes would rise and eventually the atheists would be erecting nativity scenes and crosses begging those Christian tax braks to come back.

But being a nation of wusses...

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know if Dell has ever faced it.

The right has played up "death panels" because of a mention of 'end of life counseling". I guess they are all for quantity over quality. Funny....two people close to me opted for quality. AND....they saved the taxpayer money.

No the right hasn't because of that. It is comments from the likes of Zeke Emanuel, Tom Daschle, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Barak Obama, Cass Sunstien and quite a few other progressives regarding healthcare, aging and the cost effectiveness of spending money on life extending surgery and treatments.

Your parents made those choices on their own.
Dell has been around the block too......pull the plug sometime.

Technically you can die whenever you want, Get a gun, poison, jump off a mountain, etc. Why should it be done by a doctor, it's not like it's an abortion or anything :rolleyes:

So go ahead and die, why should my taxes or insurance pay for your euthenasia? I say go to a veteranarian and let him do it.

you're a schmuck.

I'm sure once ObamaCare is fully enforced, there will be plenty of discussion.........It just won't be between you and your doctor !

Err.............taking God out of the school system !

What does god have to do with morality? Can anyone have their deity in the public sector or just the christian god?

Technically you can die whenever you want, Get a gun, poison, jump off a mountain, etc. Why should it be done by a doctor, it's not like it's an abortion or anything :rolleyes:

So go ahead and die, why should my taxes or insurance pay for your euthenasia? I say go to a veteranarian and let him do it.

So many holes I have no idea where to start.

You would rather spend more money top keep me alive than save money by letting my die with dignity. My mother who was bed ridden and doped up on morphine did not have the strength to go any where much less blow her brains out.

Insurance cost aside I am more than willing to take the money I can save the insurance company by artificially extending my life and put it toward ending my life in a peaceful humane way but it's illegal.

When you have a family member who is suffering you will know what this is all about.

Since when did Oregon become a nation???

Again poison works just as well as what the doctor gives you. Why increase my medical payments to pay for some family's desire to do an old useless family member in? Read my above response before you add your dribble.

Do the math sparky. It saves money.

Lets think about this one. If the government is paying for your healthcare, wouldn't it save such government big bucks if you cease to exist?

There are quite a few things that could save the government money. Do you have a single instance where the US or any other nation that allows euthanasia where the government deprived care against the wishes of the patient? I know insurance companies have done this but I have yet to hear a single example of the government do this.

You're talking about giving someone the right to die. If you don't understand the moral issues, then you have no morals to begin with.

And don't be surprisede if murders start saying that they killed everybody because they wanted to die. Twist it if you want, because it is a far-fetched example but falls into your arguement about giving people the right to die.

OH horse crap. You call it moral to force a person to suffer needlessly? You call it moral to force your beliefs on someone else? I got news for you. It's my life not yours. You have no right to interview. Republicans cannot seem to understand this simple concept. You think your morality is the only one.

Since when did Oregon become a nation???

Again poison works just as well as what the doctor gives you. Why increase my medical payments to pay for some family's desire to do an old useless family member in? Read my above response before you add your dribble.

You should hang out in a hospice facility some time. Go talk to someone who has a cancer that literally is eating away at their flesh. Perhaps a burn victim who has burns over 90% of their body and is just waiting to die because there is nothing anyone can do. Talk to someone who has end stage cancer and ask them about your morality.

The world would be a far better place with out your ignorance and morality. I can only hope that you are in a situation where you are forced to endure unending pain and suffering so that you can look back on this conversation and contemplate your understanding of morality.

You do what ever the heck you want with your life, just keep your warped twisted morality away from me.