debate II

if " No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for,"
sounds like it infers directly to Bengazi to you I hope you look at the scoop in your contract closer than that.

esp when the guy close to the UN a few days later and blames it on a video 6 times.

He without a doubt did better than he he did the first time but he still got ate alive on the economy.It's hard to defend him there

Another pure lie on Obama's part was his statement that "He believes in the second amendment" to which he went on about 2 or 3 minutes about how he supports it etc. PURE LIE to get votes. His voting record is extensive on the subject and he has never voted for anything that could be considered as "believing in the second amendment". He also held a BOD position at a major anti gun orginization. I understand that this is a plus for some people in this country but it shows how two faced he is and that nothing he says can be trusted fully.

The man will say and do anything to get a vote, and not mean a word of it.

I can't stand to watch Dumb & Dumber for more then about 10 minutes. One thing I do know for sure is that no matter who "Won" it is those of us who draw a paycheck who will lose in the end.

Another pure lie on Obama's part was his statement that "He believes in the second amendment" to which he went on about 2 or 3 minutes about how he supports it etc. PURE LIE to get votes. His voting record is extensive on the subject and he has never voted for anything that could be considered as "believing in the second amendment". He also held a BOD position at a major anti gun orginization. I understand that this is a plus for some people in this country but it shows how two faced he is and that nothing he says can be trusted fully.

The man will say and do anything to get a vote, and not mean a word of it.

How many pieces of gun legislation were proposed by the WH in the past four years?

I can't stand to watch Dumb & Dumber for more then about 10 minutes. One thing I do know for sure is that no matter who "Won" it is those of us who draw a paycheck who will lose in the end.

With an attitude like that, we probably will.

Romney missed a chance to really drill him there

Nah, this story isn't going away.

Sounds explicit enough to me. So Obama's preppers were better than Romney's. That's what they get paid for.

I don't think it was a tie but the numbers will tell us in a few more hours.

Snap polls which are always a little biased to the network hosting them showed a tie, but the undecided panels told a different story. MSNBC's was classic -- they had more people talking positive about Romney than anyone on the network ever has before...

With an attitude like that, we probably will.

It's not a debate unless ALL party's are present. Jill Stein, Green Party and Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party were not present on the stage So no debate took place.

What possible reason could there be to spend time watching Pepsi debate Coke over which has more fizz?

Like maybe responding to e-mail regarding employment?
Watching my bumper rust?
Working with the Liberty Movement to get our message out?

Two bought and paid for Crony Capitalists bought and paid for by the Banksters do NOT a debate make.

How many pieces of gun legislation were proposed by the WH in the past four years?

Obama is on record telling Sarah brady and her orginization that he will do what they want but has to operate "under the radar" for now.

To date Obama has,

Appointed 2 anti gun supreme court justices
Wants to reimpose the failed Clinton gun ban
Reversed US policy and participated in the UN anti gun treaty negotiations
Voted to allow lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry
Voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting
Voted to ban standard capacity magazines
Voted to uphold criminal prosecutions of people who use firearms in self-defense
Endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership
Opposed all right to carry laws
Was a member of the BOD of the Joyce Foundation

His "pro" second amendment comments in last nights debate are an outright lie.

Wonder what else he is lying about?

He will tell you whatever he thinks will get him elected, regardless of his actual plans and actions.

These are all on record items that you can look up for yourself. Though probably wont find it on MSNBC!

I don’t see where the Unicorn Prince has any room for gun legislation. He has not and will not accept responsibility (a well-established MO) for the thousands of automatic and semi-automatic weapons he allowed to pass into the hands of the enemy of our ally. Hundreds of innocent children, men and women slaughtered with guns supplied by the US Government. Executive order is what is keeping Obama from being impeached and he knows it!

All this comes up next week in the foreign policy debate . . . bet on it!

Watch the Univision Fast and Furious investigation. . . if you got the balls!

Noticed you didn't mention anything about the deficit either..............................goooooood Comrade !

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqBI8eRp91a0jpdaNWsGQXCCuTYTYmULpX20QYb9HY9bRBF5irsQ

have not figured out how to cut and paste a picture. sorry about the quallity but here you go. the deficit.

http://t2.gstatic.co...Yb9HY9bRBF5irsQ

have not figured out how to cut and paste a picture. sorry about the quallity but here you go. the deficit.

http://jimcgreevy.com/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Back