Delta seeks Ch. 11 extension...

I thought Idiots like yourself needed company! Although it is a little crowded on this forum with all the ego's and superiority complexes on display...but still you do have ugly FA's! Then again I think you know that, I'm sure it's why they overnight in seperate hotels from the pilot group! :rolleyes:

Thank you for exemplifying your maturity level, once again. You've posted 2 times on here, and both were insults to flight attendants. Now, can we talk about aviation and not how we look?

Thank you for exemplifying your maturity level, once again. You've posted 2 times on here, and both were insults to flight attendants. Now, can we talk about aviation and not how we look?

Absolutely! Nothing I like better than talking about aviation. Soooo a Chapter 11 extension...well its for the best..things are getting better! More International flights! New Planes! Hiring Pilots!...same old ugly Flight Ah....whoa...who let the dogs out!!!! :shock:

I think the only ones here putting any spin on this are the ones wanting Delta to fail. The truth is DL is still on target to exit BK this spring.

Although I am of the opinion that the DL bankruptcy is going smoothly and that the reorganization appears to be going well, I do not think that DL will exit in the spring.

The motion asked for an extension to June 1. If the motion is granted, the confirmation hearing would be delayed until about June 15. Furthermore, DL requested in a subsequent motion to extend its ability to accept/reject contracts and leases to more closely match the Chp. 11 exclusivity period.

So, if the motion is granted and DL acts in a manner similar to nearly all other large debtors and uses the entire extension period, DL's exit from bankruptcy will not be until the summer.

Luv 2, you don't have anything to bet. You went "all in" and you got burned on the river. You have to eat what is ever gonna be put on your plate. (Said w/o any smugness, just facts).

I've got a lot of DAL buddies in your sit.

I thought Idiots like yourself needed company! Although it is a little crowded on this forum with all the ego's and superiority complexes on display...but still you do have ugly FA's! Then again I think you know that, I'm sure it's why they overnight in seperate hotels from the pilot group! :rolleyes:

What does a f/as looks have to do with the service they provide and their ability to get your sorry butt off an airplane? Actually, grownups get to be f/as. Single, married, straight ,gay, pregnant, African American, Caucasion, Oriental, Hispanic, young adults, older adults, male, female, good looking and yes even some beauty "challenged". Are you perhaps jealous that you never were hired or missed out on a great opportunity? I have always found Delta flight attendants to be professional and excellent representatives for their Company. (especially the former PanAm f/as) Shame on you, this is 2007 and your comments are boorish at best.

What does a f/as looks have to do with the service they provide and their ability to get your sorry butt off an airplane? Actually, grownups get to be f/as. Single, married, straight ,gay, pregnant, African American, Caucasion, Oriental, Hispanic, young adults, older adults, male, female, good looking and yes even some beauty "challenged". Are you perhaps jealous that you never were hired or missed out on a great opportunity? I have always found Delta flight attendants to be professional and excellent representatives for their Company. (especially the former PanAm f/as) Shame on you, this is 2007 and your comments are boorish at best.

You're right I'm truly ashamed of my behavior. The EEOC is proud of Deltas efforts to hire the disadvantaged and physically unattractive. Apparently the effort has paid off in spades!Keep up the good work!

Now one question? How does a former Pan-Am FA point out the exit doors on an aircraft while having to steady themselves with a "walker"?

You're right I'm truly ashamed of my behavior. The EEOC is proud of Deltas efforts to hire the disadvantaged and physically unattractive. Apparently the effort has paid off in spades!Keep up the good work!

Now one question? How does a former Pan-Am FA point out the exit doors on an aircraft while having to steady themselves with a "walker"?

And your looks? Was it a hiring requirement for your job? How about intelligence? Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance. There are many older f/as flying that can out perform the younger f/as. Annual emergency testing is required for ALL f/as. I picture you as the sobbing bully in bad turbulence or a prepared emergency landing. The bigger the bully, the harder they fall. Time to grow up, (or fly Asian carriers).

So what do we bet??

All bets are off! I only place money on the NCAA Tourney and football, and occasionally on the Cards/Cubs series.

I suppose, however, that you can gain the satisfaction of knowing you were right if, against all odds, DL manages to exit in the spring. In my opinion though, if the court grants the extension through the spring and into the summer, DL will use that available time to its advantage.

In the grand scheme of things, the difference in time between a successful spring or summer exit will not have a lasting effect on the financial soundness of DL. If, however, DL prematurely and imprudently exits BK just so it can say it 'reached its goal of exiting in the spring,' this effect may be felt for years to come. DL management, the unsecured creditor committee, and the lawyers are smarter than that though! DL will exit smoothly (in the summer) with the advantage of its successful renegotiated contracts.

Luv 2, you don't have anything to bet. You went "all in" and you got burned on the river. You have to eat what is ever gonna be put on your plate. (Said w/o any smugness, just facts).

I've got a lot of DAL buddies in your sit.

Rhino,

What the hell are you talking about?
Rumor is the claim is going to pay out in the neighborhood of 50 to 80 cents on the dollar if that is what you are referring to.
Still haven't gotten over the whole failed DL merge have you? Your buddy Mr Ralphcramden has been noticeably absent lately.
All bets are off! I only place money on the NCAA Tourney and football, and occasionally on the Cards/Cubs series.

I was just messing with you Lily, althouth I do believe DL with emerge in May.
Out of curiosity, who are you going with in the tourney??

I was just messing with you Lily, althouth I do believe DL with emerge in May.
Out of curiosity, who are you going with in the tourney??

I know you were just messing with me. Well... I would put my money on Florida. Not because they are the better team, but because they have the easiest region. Which brings me to # 2... Georgetown (partly for the same reasons).

You?

And your looks? Was it a hiring requirement for your job? How about intelligence? Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance. There are many older f/as flying that can out perform the younger f/as. Annual emergency testing is required for ALL f/as. I picture you as the sobbing bully in bad turbulence or a prepared emergency landing. The bigger the bully, the harder they fall. Time to grow up, (or fly Asian carriers).

The only way one of you "widebodys" can out perform a younger FA is at "Happy Hour". As for Asian carriers there are plenty of FA's at other carriers that know how to find a salad bar.
Can you also picture me asking you to move aft to improve our W&B?