Delta supports illegal immigration-Boycott Delta...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well actually it is your posturing cloaked as opinions against my facts that have driven you crazy for about a decade on the internet.

I am for people being honest about what impassions them.

why would anyone want someone want someone else to wear a false front?

you are for honest and open dialogue, aren't you?

yes, I am in favor of honesty and for loving people wherever they are in life.

surely that is one of many values that we share.

I made plenty of declarative statements.... you just would rather create division than find common ground.

If RA came out today, you would have your declarative statement of:

I am in favor of honesty, profit sharing, and for loving people wherever they are in life, even if they do not have profit sharing or a dominant north Texas market, or NYC advantage, or interior omnidirectional hub presence, 717, A340 at ultra low cost, oh ****, never mind.

WorldTraveler said:
I know this will come as a shock to you but if DL discovered a means to turn used engine oil into gold, you would find it unacceptable.

unlike my statements about AA's actual FINANCIAL performance that is easily verifiable by fact, you make your statements based solely on emotion.

you know what? we don't really care what you think about DL's statement about immigration.

further, as much as you like or dislike what Obama is doing or how he does it, immigration reform will happen in one form or another - just like health care reform came.

I don't have to endorse what he is doing in order to recognize that sitting on the sidelines isn't an option any more.

meanwhile, we'll add this as one more item about DL that you have been as wrong as the day is long (in the Southern Hemisphere)
good lord POT. 

If any other airline found a away to turn engine oil into gold you would be here telling us what a waste of oil it is. 

WorldTraveler said:
employees in YOUR neck of the woods, perhaps.

I would agree that saying nothing might have been better - but the motive is about revenue growth, exactly what DL has done better than anyone else.

Given that DL's growth of its Latin America system - the US' largest segment of immigrants - is the largest of the US carriers, perhaps Mr. Anderson will have the last laugh on earnings day.
No s**t. I don't have the time go flying around the system and ask everyone questions like you do

however, MY neck of the woods is by far the largest mass of Delta employees in the world. 

and again, these people aren't going to drive in a big revenue premium. I don't know why you expect the mostly uneducated illegals who live off the government, who will just become legal uneducated people who will live off the government or get low paying jobs, are going to be some high yielding gold mine.  I also think your really doing drugs if this going tot go over well with the VFR traffic going to Latin AM who had to work hard and do it the right way to be here. You think they are happy about Obama giving people who have been here illegally 5 years a free ride when others had to work hard to be here legally? 

I know your mind is twisted because anything Delta does is right, but if you honest to goodness believe that this really going to make a positive mark on Delta's bottom line then you are more out there than I thought you were. 

topDawg said:
good lord POT. 

If any other airline found a away to turn engine oil into gold you would be here telling us what a waste of oil it is. 

No s**t. I don't have the time go flying around the system and ask everyone questions like you do

however, MY neck of the woods is by far the largest mass of Delta employees in the world. 

and again, these people aren't going to drive in a big revenue premium. I don't know why you expect the mostly uneducated illegals who live off the government, who will just become legal uneducated people who will live off the government or get low paying jobs, are going to be some high yielding gold mine.  I also think your really doing drugs if this going tot go over well with the VFR traffic going to Latin AM who had to work hard and do it the right way to be here. You think they are happy about Obama giving people who have been here illegally 5 years a free ride when others had to work hard to be here legally? 

I know your mind is twisted because anything Delta does is right, but if you honest to goodness believe that this really going to make a positive mark on Delta's bottom line then you are more out there than I thought you were. 
And as he states that he/we don't care what you all think about Delta's support of illegal immigration, knowing it is just eating him up inside.  It is so funny to watch him contradict himself all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back