DL invests in, deepens ties with China Eastern

700UW said:
DL is not taking over LGA, more misinformation you posted
I didn't write the article and while I don't agree with everything that is said, the article is correct that DL is the largest airline at both LGA and JFK in multiple terms including revenue.

and DL is growing its presence in NYC and doing it from the same position of strength that some want to say gives other carriers an advantage in other airports.

and specific to this topic, DL is the only US carrier and one of the few in the world that is pursuing a strategy of investment in carriers around the world. thus, the title does have basis in reality.

Yes, Kev, go Ducks. and word is that the 739 is slated for west coast to Hawaii operations early next year. Might PDX to Hawaii become a lot more frequent using the 739?

I'm not shocked you focused on GD part of the article, yet conveniently ignored that until relatively recently DL was largely an ATL centric airline.  Compare / contrast that with the other 2 of the big 3 U.S.A. carriers.

But please, do spin spin spin away.

Where did I ever deny DL's historic ATL centricity?

It was the DL-NW merger that created enough mass that half of DL's passengers don't go through one hub. Having the world's largest hub shifts focus to ATL even when DL has other hubs Other carriers don't have something as big as ATL and DL now has a lot more network balance including being the largest carrier in the Midwest and the largest local carrier in NYC on top of ATL which is still growing and is the world's largest hub
Those things have all changed since the NW merger

Latest posts