Donald Sterling Clippers owner alleged racist.

Michael Jordan on Donald Sterling: "I look at this from two perspectives – as a current owner and a former player. As an owner, I’m obviously disgusted that a fellow team owner could hold such sickening and offensive views. I’m confident that Adam Silver will make a full investigation and take appropriate action quickly. As a former player, I’m completely outraged. There is no room in the NBA - or anywhere else - for the kind of racism and hatred that Mr. Sterling allegedly expressed. I am appalled that this type of ignorance still exists within our country and at the highest levels of our sport. In a league where the majority of players are African-American, we cannot and must not tolerate discrimination at any level.”

Reactions: 1 person
I don't see the point in Obama making a comment on this. It's a private business issue and has no place in politics any more than all the baseball BS that Congress was dealing with.

Knotbuyinit said:
I doubt this story gets much traction as Mr. Sterling has ties to the Democratic Party and was recently nominated for the NAACP Lifetime Achievement Award
Well guess you are wrong again.

The President commented, as has many athletes and his own players staged a protest during shoot around today.

Its been all over TMZ, ESPN and many other news outlets and all over the web news.

And he was sued in the past for racial discrimination and paid out over $2 million.

And here is the audio:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

black-guy.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/04/clippers-players-just-made-one-hell-perfect-statement

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Well guess you are wrong again.

The President commented, as has many athletes and his own players staged a protest during shoot around today.

Its been all over TMZ, ESPN and many other news outlets and all over the web news.

And he was sued in the past for racial discrimination and paid out over $2 million.

And here is the audio:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

black-guy.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/04/clippers-players-just-made-one-hell-perfect-state

And what was I wrong about? His ties to the Democratic Party or his nomination for the NAACP Achievement Award? 

Knotbuyinit said:

And what was I wrong about? His ties to the Democratic Party or his nomination for the NAACP Achievement Award? 

You're wrong about trying to tie one person's political affiliation to feelings about race.

My grandma was a Grade A racist Republican. Would it be right for me to say all Republicans are racist? I hope not, for your sake,

AdAstraPerAspera said:

You're wrong about trying to tie one person's political affiliation to feelings about race.

My grandma was a Grade A racist Republican. Would it be right for me to say all Republicans are racist? I hope not, for your sake,
Hey imbecile, I didn't tie anyone's political affiliation to feelings about race, I simple linked an article that stated Sterling's ties to the Democratic Party. Do you need to spell it out for you? I hope not, for your sake!   

Knotbuyinit said:
Hey imbecile, I didn't tie anyone's political affiliation to feelings about race, I simple linked an article that stated Sterling's ties to the Democratic Party. Do you need to spell it out for you? I hope not, for your sake!   

Temper temper. Looks like my remark hit pretty close to spot on.

If Republicans weren't so terrified of being labeled the "racist party" they know themselves to be, they wouldn't be so quick to pounce on every single petty, smarmy accusation of racism by a Democrat. And you know it's true.

AdAstraPerAspera said:

Temper temper. Looks like my remark hit pretty close to spot on.

If Republicans weren't so terrified of being labeled the "racist party" they know themselves to be, they wouldn't be so quick to pounce on every single petty, smarmy accusation of racism by a Democrat. And you know it's true.
Look David IFly2 Tree AdAstra, you can dodge the issue all you want, the fact is there is as many Democratic racists as there are Republicans. I couldn't help but notice how fast your were to come to the aid of your fellow Democratic racist when his cover was blown. I'm sure as soon as Mr. Sterling throws some more money at the DNC and NAACP, all will be forgiven.         

AdAstraPerAspera said:

Please don't lump me in with anyone when you don't know me. I am neither a Democrat nor a racist...
Need a tissue? You're so desperate to assuage your racial guilt and complain so you can gain attention for yourself. This train wreck is going to be fun to watch. Liberals demonizing liberals, pass the popcorn !