Donald Sterling Clippers owner alleged racist.

Here are some disconnected quotes from a Democratic Party hero, Margaret Sanger... founder of Planned Parenthood. If a conservative were to say these things today, they'd be labeled a racist of the worst kind...

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.

Women of the working class, especially wage workers, should not have more than two children at most. The average working man can support no more and and the average working woman can take care of no more in decent fashion.

Such parents swell the pathetic ranks of the unemployed. Feeble-mindedness perpetuates itself from the ranks of those who are blandly indifferent to their racial responsibilities. And it is largely this type of humanity we are now drawing upon to populate our world for the generations to come. In this orgy of multiplying and replenishing the earth, this type is pari passu multiplying and perpetuating those direst evils in which we must, if civilization is to survive, extirpate by the very roots.

Only people talking about Sanger are the republicans like you.  No one cares was some racist old lady said back in the 50's and 60's.  Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with her or her beliefs anymore.  Pulling out 50+ yr old quotes is a sign of sever desperation.

More on point, I love how you bring up hospital privileges and when I show you that #1 hospitals will not grant the privileges due to  political pressure (and here I thought republicans cared about women's health) and #2 hospitals must take anyone who comes in and provide care regardless. 

You pull this same BS all the time.  Shoot your mouth off and then run when proven wrong.

Ms Tree said:
Only people talking about Sanger are the republicans like you.  No one cares was some racist old lady said back in the 50's and 60's.  Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with her or her beliefs anymore.  Pulling out 50+ yr old quotes is a sign of sever desperation.

My man should study the ways and means of the new, modern Progressive Party.

700UW said:
Eric, the Clippers arent worth $575 Billion the most valuable NBA Franchise is the Knicks valued at $1billion.

And with that said, and a history of bigoted business dealings since 2000 documented in many court cases both on the local,state and federal levels.......all the while accusing Republicans of being racist.........Democrat hypocritical bastards have been taking this clowns money for decades and never looked back.
I'm awaiting some racist GOP clown to look up this assholes campaign contributions so all who have accepted his monies will be outed.

700UW said:
Eric, the Clippers arent worth $575 Billion the most valuable NBA Franchise is the Knicks valued at $1billion.

A billion dollars for the Knicks? 

Yep. The Clippers are a losing franchise in comparison, but that's still a lot of change.

I find it curious that this was the lead story on the news, as opposed to the 11 people who died in tornadoes yesterday...

You guys miss the part Sterling is a republican?

Ask Mother Jones....

Big time contributor too:

SterlingGiving-e1398706587355.png

That's because racism is the money maker card for liberals. Truth be known the democrats don't want rasicm to go away.

If racism went away, they'd have to run on their own voting records as opposed to demonizing the opposition...

As opposed to the fine legislating the Republicans do. Give me a freaking break. Neither party is interested in dealing with their voting record. Both pander to their core and their financial supporters.

Dont let the truth get in your way:

On Sunday, Michael Hiltzik, a Los Angeles Times columnist, tweeted that local voter records show Sterling to be a registered Republican "since 1998." We followed up on that, and a search of the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's website for Sterling's name, date of birth, and address confirmed that he's registered as a Republican:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2014/04/donald-sterling-republican-democrat-politics-nba-racism

Latest posts

Back