DOT give Final Approval for LAX-MEX

with WN on mainline jets, DL on 2 class RJs, and the rest of the capacity on 50 seat RJs, there is a difference in the level of service for each carrier.

There is nothing pathetic in nothing that.

btw, WN followed by UA are the ones that have reduced capacity in the LAX-PVG market,. AA added back about half of the capacity that has been lost over the past five years and DL's capacity will about equal AA's in terms of total seats.

This just happens to be a market which each of the big 4 will serve and UA and WN's reductions have created space at LAX for AA and DL.

WorldTraveler said:
There is nothing pathetic in nothing that.
Have you thought of writing in complete sentences? I have no idea what the above statement is trying to say.

btw, WN followed by UA are the ones that have reduced capacity in the LAX-PVG market,.
WN has reduced capacity in the LAX-PVG market?  And, according to this sentence has reduced capacity more than UA???  Who knew that a 737 (which is the only kind of airplane that WN flies) could ever do that distance?  Or, were they hedge hopping there--Los Angeles to Seattle to Juneau to Kamchatka, etc?

This just happens to be a market which each of the big 4 will serve and UA and WN's reductions have created space at LAX for AA and DL.
??????

ooops... LAX-TUS is clearly the market in which WN and UA have reduced capacity. PVG references the comments about other markets that AA added at the same time as TUS.
That should be obvious from the posts above and complete sentences are often not used in online chats specifically because they are conversational.

LD3 said:
You are pathetic.... you couldn't leave it at 'thanks'

What is pathetic is that he thinks that Delta is doing this for premium feed.  

The top private employer in the Tucson area is Raytheon (Missile Systems).  Raytheon has its headquarters in Boston and other major business units in Los Angeles, Dallas, and Northern Virginia/DC.  Even before the merger, AA served their travel needs quite well.

LDVAviation said:

What is pathetic is that he thinks that Delta is doing this for premium feed.  

The top private employer in the Tucson area is Raytheon (Missile Systems).  Raytheon has its headquarters in Boston and other major business units in Los Angeles, Dallas, and Northern Virginia/DC.  Even before the merger, AA served their travel needs quite well.
In your mind, is there anyone who AA doesn't serve better than DL? 

:rolleyes: "mine's bigger!" "no, mine's bigger!" 

Point of Order:  about WT's pointing out our failure in the LAX-TUS market.  Via US Airways mainline and American Eagle we have multiple non-stops each day from LAX to TUS.  United Continental also serves this market non-stop, but only on United Express.  You can buy an Alaska Airlines ticket on this route, but due to the wonders of codesharing, the flight will be operated by American Eagle.

Now, for the really interesting part...if you go to Delta's website and request a list of the non-stop flights LAX-TUS, the Delta reservation system says there are no such flights available!  Mighty Delta does not serve the TUS market from LAX.  Does anyone beside me find this a little odd since (according to WT) it's a critical feeder market for International out of LAX?

jimntx said:
Point of Order:  about WT's pointing out our failure in the LAX-TUS market.  Via US Airways mainline and American Eagle we have multiple non-stops each day from LAX to TUS.  United Continental also serves this market non-stop, but only on United Express.  You can buy an Alaska Airlines ticket on this route, but due to the wonders of codesharing, the flight will be operated by American Eagle.

Now, for the really interesting part...if you go to Delta's website and request a list of the non-stop flights LAX-TUS, the Delta reservation system says there are no such flights available!  Mighty Delta does not serve the TUS market from LAX.  Does anyone beside me find this a little odd since (according to WT) it's a critical feeder market for International out of LAX?
FWIW starts in December

Also WN is the only mainline carrier on the route non-stop. UA/AA are all RJs and DL will also be RJs. AA is 4x CRJ (operated by OO) 

topDawg said:
In your mind, is there anyone who AA doesn't serve better than DL? 

:rolleyes: "mine's bigger!" "no, mine's bigger!" 

You seem fixated on size.  I did not even use a word that connoted "big."  

Is there something else you would like to reveal about yourself?  What you had to say last time did not impress.

LDVAviation said:

You seem fixated on size.  I did not even use a word that connoted "big."  

Is there something else you would like to reveal about yourself?  What you had to say last time did not impress.
Wow 
way to miss the point. good job. 

For someone who went to such a "great" school you would think it wouldn't be to hard to understand. Meh guess I was wrong on that. 

Latest posts

Back