Doug on Larry King tonight-Talking Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elevation

Veteran
Oct 21, 2002
Plus, another exclusive!! Larry talks to the CEOs of US Airways and ATA about rising oil prices and how they're impacting the airline industry and consumers. And he's taking your calls! A rare interview you don't want to miss.

9pm est fire up the Tivo.

I wonder if he'll take phone calls / answer questions from FFOCUS? FFOCUS covert operatives? Dsigruntled employees? Disgruntled customers?

I wonder if he'll take phone calls / answer questions from FFOCUS? FFOCUS covert operatives? Dsigruntled employees? Disgruntled customers?

Boy, this ought to be entertaining!

popcorn.gif

Good luck doug! Make us proud ..

Remember , with our stock so low , you don’t have to worry as much about “saying the right things “ etc .. be blunt , be honest , be hard hitting , make it a memorable Larry king!

Based on the way the Larry King set is arranged, why do I think the lower right one-sixth of someone's screen will have kiss marks all over it?

caller>>>> My name is Garfield, I post at USAviation Why is swooshbaggery running rampant at the Sandcastle? and don't you think you are screwing pax charging 2 bucks for a can soda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back