Parker's moves so far

nope snapthis as usual you are are assuming something you know nothing about.
I very much give a damn about what I do , I just don't give a damn about your silly pilot dispute and why you think someone with 10 yrs should be ahead of someone with 25.

as for your saturday night comments , where you up there helping out? I didnt think so . Saturday night was more from the city and the goverment.

as for me I was there 16 hours that day and outside for a lot of it so I really don't need some jet jockey opining about what I do or care about

Your ignorance is alarming. You have what my father called "victim syndrome" rather than taking responsibility, you deflect. So it's the government's fault eh? That sounds familiar. I've also heard it's ALPA's fault, an arbitrator's fault, Parker's fault etc. Take responsibility for your own failures.

Grow up.

One other thing, we have West pilots furloughed as a result of the previous merger who were actively flying only to be replaced by pilots who were furloughed at the time us air was a week from Ch7.

We are serious a about finishing the previous merger and implementing an arbitration agreed to and an arbitrator of East pilots' choice. No do-overs in Vegas or arbitration.

Here's a link to enlighten you:

http://leonidas.cactuspilots.us/2013_0218_Letter_James_and_Siegel.pdf

You are the one that is ignorant, there is enough threads about your stupid inter-union fight, dont poison and pollute another thread.

The City of Charlotte is in charge of deicing, not US Airways, so please explain how it is US' fault that the operation failed, when they are not in charge of it?

Explain how US is responsible for the FAA failing to hold flights at their origination airport and sending them to CLT and causing the massive traffic jam?

This thread is not about the pilots so go back to the pilot thread and spread your hate and discontent there.

Reactions: 2 people
Note to self, ignore the stock clerk.

Proof that the die-hard Westies are just as boring, obnoxious, and intolerable as the die-hard Easties. I know your mind has been warped by being stuck for years in the vile paradigm of your stupid labor dispute but you need to realize that Parker doesn't wield god-like powers over the weather, the FAA, or the City of Charlotte.

Parker is ignoring the elephant in the room.

That's understandable, as relative to everything else, your elephant has shrunk considerably, and in light of recent developments it looks as though your claims on/for the Nic are starting to look a little ragged too. For years your pointless and expensive dispute has hung over everybody at US like a dark cloud that would never go away, fueling division and uncertainty. In fighting each other the pilots abdicated any role in or hope of US labor presenting a united front to management. I have very little respect for you beyond what my job requires, and no sympathy, and if by not getting your Nic you and your (now smaller) minority want to hold the 90k other employees hostage to endless court action then you can take that elephant and - I mean this in the most polite and professional sense - cram it with force into your rectum.

Sincerely,
Leonidas, LLC

Funny, Leonidas and his entire contingent were wiped out at Thermopylae. Pity the APA is bringing a lot more Persians to bear on you, so to speak.

Reactions: 2 people
Proof that the die-hard Westies are just as boring, obnoxious, and intolerable as the die-hard Easties. I know your mind has been warped by being stuck for years in the vile paradigm of your stupid labor dispute but you need to realize that Parker doesn't wield god-like powers over the weather, the FAA, or the City of Charlotte.

That's understandable, as relative to everything else, your elephant has shrunk considerably, and in light of recent developments it looks as though your claims on/for the Nic are starting to look a little ragged too. For years your pointless and expensive dispute has hung over everybody at US like a dark cloud that would never go away, fueling division and uncertainty. In fighting each other the pilots abdicated any role in or hope of US labor presenting a united front to management. I have very little respect for you beyond what my job requires, and no sympathy, and if by not getting your Nic you and your (now smaller) minority want to hold the 90k other employees hostage to endless court action then you can take that elephant and - I mean this in the most polite and professional sense - cram it with force into your rectum.

Funny, Leonidas and his entire contingent were wiped out at Thermopylae. Pity the APA is bringing a lot more Persians to bear on you, so to speak.

I usually agree with you but this time you are off the reservation. Since I don't have union representation,I and over 1000 in the minority have to pay an organization to get get a voice that a majority (for now) tried to silence. I pay an agent of extortion known as USAPA. I'm glad this merger will put the final nail in the coffin of this anti-union.

Why don't you blame the group who walked away from the process, formed an association to evade a process for holding everyone hostage?!

It's pretty simple, whoever accepts any other seniority list than the arbitrated list known as Nicolau gets sued.

We won't go quietly until we have our day in court if that is the case.

I usually agree with you but this time you are off the reservation. Since I don't have union representation,I and over 1000 in the minority have to pay an organization to get get a voice that a majority (for now) tried to silence. I pay an agent of extortion known as USAPA. I'm glad this merger will put the final nail in the coffin of this anti-union.

Why don't you blame the group who walked away from the process, formed an association to evade a process for holding everyone hostage?!

It's pretty simple, whoever accepts any other seniority list than the arbitrated list known as Nicolau gets sued.

Ouch snappy, this thread didn't work out too well you did it. Really no one cares about the Nic elephant but us.

Why hammering the employees in CLT for what happened last Sat? The causes of it were way above the guys outside slogging around it. The city handles de-icing and OCC should have had a better grip on it even if the FAA let the ground stop program expire. And on Sunday they ran out of AB crews because planning forces all us reserves into Jan-Mar vacation. I'd say some of the issues started in sunny Tempe. That's where the buck stops, not with the guys trying to get our customers checked in and bags on the airplanes.

Reactions: 3 people
I usually agree with you but this time you are off the reservation. Since I don't have union representation,
I and over 1000 in the minority have to pay an organization to get get a voice that a majority (for now) tried to silence. I pay an agent of extortion known as USAPA. I'm glad this merger will put the final nail in the coffin of this anti-union.

I will also be glad to see USAPA die, and look forward to celebrating that date annually.

How many days have you had in court so far and what do you have to show for it? The farthest it's gotten you is nowhere. There was a time when it made sense to blame one side over the other, but by this point complicity has pretty well spread amongst the lot of dunces. If I didn't know any better I might suspect you enjoy the misery.

Just let me ask you, are you really willing to be here five years from now, stuck in the same pointless limbo, waiting on another endless court decision or for management to finally decide you're worth the time to negotiate with?

I will also be glad to see USAPA die, and look forward to celebrating that date annually.

How many days have you had in court so far and what do you have to show for it? The farthest it's gotten you is nowhere. There was a time when it made sense to blame one side over the other, but by this point complicity has pretty well spread amongst the lot of dunces. If I didn't know any better I might suspect you enjoy the misery.

Just let me ask you, are you really willing to be here five years from now, stuck in the same pointless limbo, waiting on another endless court decision or for management to finally decide you're worth the time to negotiate with?

Last question first, as long as it takes. The game USAPA is playing is delaying the inevitable. Parker did not accept the DOH list, he has a list. Robert Siegel, who you see in the letter addressed and US Airways attorney attended the Addington trial. He saw that USAPA violated their Duty of Fair Representation when a jury found in favor of the West class. Although the 2 of three judges on the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals said our case was not ripe, the letter spells out the trigger(s) for DFRII.

We proved it once in a court of law that USAPA failed in it's duty to fairly represent West pilots. We wil certainly go back to court under DFRII. That will add at least two more years to the timeline you referred after appeals.

Do you really think APA or company will touch an arbitrary list Usapa pulls out of it's backside under the threat of a lawsuit? I think they will want to proceed with the merger rather than have court proceedings.

Ouch snappy, this thread didn't work out too well you did it. Really no one cares about the Nic elephant but us.

Why hammering the employees in CLT for what happened last Sat? The causes of it were way above the guys outside slogging around it. The city handles de-icing and OCC should have had a better grip on it even if the FAA let the ground stop program expire. And on Sunday they ran out of AB crews because planning forces all us reserves into Jan-Mar vacation. I'd say some of the issues started in sunny Tempe. That's where the buck stops, not with the guys trying to get our customers checked in and bags on the airplanes.

I was wondering how long it would take for an Usapian from the Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda to come calling.

I think you should contact Ben Thompson, NBC Charlotte reporter and view comments from passengers for hammering CLT.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/US-Airways-passengers-wait-4-hours-on-tarmac-during-winter-storm-191613891.html

I was wondering how long it would take for an Usapian from the Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda to come calling.

I think you should contact Ben Thompson, NBC Charlotte reporter and view comments from passengers for hammering CLT.

http://www.wcnc.com/...-191613891.html

Why? There is no doubt that it was a mess. I just don't understand where you are laying the blame and the reason for it.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/02/20/3867607/memo-communications-breakdown.html#storylink=cpy

Last question first, as long as it takes. The game USAPA is playing is delaying the inevitable. Parker did not accept the DOH list, he has a list. Robert Siegel, who you see in the letter addressed and US Airways attorney attended the Addington trial. He saw that USAPA violated their Duty of Fair Representation when a jury found in favor of the West class. Although the 2 of three judges on the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals said our case was not ripe, the letter spells out the trigger(s) for DFRII.

We proved it once in a court of law that USAPA failed in it's duty to fairly represent West pilots. We wil certainly go back to court under DFRII. That will add at least two more years to the timeline you referred after appeals.

Yes yes I'm aware of all this, I'm just not so naive to think it would be that cut and dried; if anything recent events have made this less certain, not more. Your DFR might be "unquestionably" ripe, but a lot of things have unquestionably changed since that ruling, and I doubt that the judges on the circuit court will be blind to this. TBH, your claims of the DFR are starting to sound lottery ticket-ish a la the East's COC provisions...

Do you really think APA or company will touch an arbitrary list Usapa pulls out of it's backside under the threat of a lawsuit? I think they will want to proceed with the merger rather than have court proceedings.

There's no telling what Parker or the APA will do especially once they've surveyed all their options in regards to the new circumstances made present by the merger. If your DFR turns out to be more paper tiger than silver bullet what will you have left to stand on?

This is more to the point of what I'm talking about. Just as you try and shape the process of litigation that process shapes you. Respectable, professional people sniping slurs and insults for years, obsessed as they are with what they consider fair, enriching lawyers so that some federal judge can decree them the True Non-Scab Protectors of Pilotsim™. As long as it takes? Really? That kind of peace of mind is with worth years more of poisoning yourselves, family and coworkers emotionally, spiritually, and professionally?

The only logical answer is that the lot of you (E&W) must enjoy the misery, and I'm of the mind that if that's what you're in the market for that's what you deserve. At this point I don't care if the Nic prevails or not, all I know is that my patience has worn out and I don't want to see you (you as in the collective you US pilots) screw up this merger like you did the last one (which constitutes my interest here). I really don't think that given the new paradigm either the East or West is going to enjoy the same degree of patience, sympathy, or loyalty they once expected from certain quarters now that the merger is starting and your spat is no longer the center stage attraction.

Reactions: 1 person
Just for the sake of argument E, let's say you are 100% correct that the unions should have known about the SERP and PUP.
The UNIONS not only should have known.... they did know. Get a clue.
The bottom line is, management shouldn't have taken them. True leadership would have taken a huge hit as a symbolic gesture of "I'm sincere and we're in this together". Taking the exhorbitant bonuses was a stunning display of aloofness, hypocrisy, and cluelessness.
Would you take a personal financial hit as a symbolic gesture? Seriously?
Not only that, but (if they were so smart) they should have KNOWN that there would be a violent reaction by the rank and file who had been asked to make sacrifices.
Violent? All i see is a bunch of grumbling and inaction. Before you comment name one thing that labor has changed at AA. You still have the same management, You still have the same worthless UNION, You are still working under a concessionary contract.
These management teams have deserved the union leaders they have gotten, and also the forced exit being foisted upon them.
Explain what you mean by "These management teams have deserved the union leaders they have gotten". What does that even mean? Do you think Horton cares if he leaves? He knew what the end game was the day he took the job. I think you need to read the man's job history.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts