DR. Ben Carson enters Pres Run

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
So, how is the Libtard peeps and media going to spin Caucassions backing Dr. Carson, as racist?
He's actually more African American than BaRack and let's face it, who would you rather have running the country , a community organizer or a Brain Surgeon?

Ready....Set....Go!

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure how the media or anyone else would do that.

I think he is an idiot because of his beliefs. Things like the idea that Obama will implement martial law to get a third term, his comparison of homosexuality with pedophilia and beastiality, taking an AP history class prepares one to sign up for ISIS, He thinks COngress should impeach judges who do not rule according to the will of the people (he has no clue how the judicial system works). There was also the statement that prison sex proves homosexuality is a choice. He thinks the problem in the US is that we have abandoned god and he wants to bring it back. I guess he will deal with the pesky church and state thing at that time as well.

I cannot find any policies on international affairs because I do not think he has any. I am pretty sure he an Huckabey will drop out pretty soon. Takes money to run and I doubt they will get much.

Ms Tree said:

I think he is an idiot because of his beliefs. Things like the idea that Obama will implement martial law to get a third term, his comparison of homosexuality with pedophilia and beastiality, taking an AP history class prepares one to sign up for ISIS, He thinks COngress should impeach judges who do not rule according to the will of the people (he has no clue how the judicial system works). There was also the statement that prison sex proves homosexuality is a choice. He thinks the problem in the US is that we have abandoned god and he wants to bring it back. I guess he will deal with the pesky church and state thing at that time as well.

I cannot find any policies on international affairs because I do not think he has any. I am pretty sure he an Huckabey will drop out pretty soon. Takes money to run and I doubt they will get much.

Maybe Obama filled him in.

Ms Tree said:

"pesky church and state thing"? Another case of "political correctness"? Nowhere in the Constitution is the term "separation of church and state" used Tree! -------  Interesting read on the subject!!!  http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2010/10/1920/

No it does not. What's your point? The quote used in Everson was from Jefferson so perhaps you can take it up with them.

MCI transplant said:
"pesky church and state thing"? Another case of "political correctness"? Nowhere in the Constitution is the term "separation of church and state" used Tree! -------  Interesting read on the subject!!!  http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2010/10/1920/

I suppose one could infer from the first sentence of the first amendment " Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,"

To mean that we will make no laws based on religion - even the Christian faith.  Could you direct me to the part of the constitution that defines the US as a Christian nation? 

Reactions: 2 people
Ms Tree said:

Thanks for informing us on your take on what his beliefs are!------ It would seem that the Governor of Texas doesn't trust obama either. In fact, "Operation # JadeHelm15" has a lot of people spooked, a lot of people! To say an operation in size, for this long, on U.S. soil, is unprecedented, is an understatement. Is there anything to their concerns? ----I sure as hell hope not!  http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/29/jade-helm-15-a-military-simulation-draws-scrutiny-and-wild-speculation-in-texas/

KCFlyer said:

I suppose one could infer from the first sentence of the first amendment " Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,"

To mean that we will make no laws based on religion - even the Christian faith.  Could you direct me to the part of the constitution that defines the US as a Christian nation? 

You know....KCF............You do NOT post ENOUGH here on the ol' cooler, and I feel the same about another Good friend...KEV 3188.  This board SORELY miss's both of your very SOUND reasoning, especially with the likes of...'southwindBAG / Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  and MCI...being SO FAR out in 'Right Field' that they're actually out in the Bleachers  !

To your Point KCF, as usual, you are DEAD-ON Correct  !!!!!!!!!

southwind said:
So, how is the Libtard peeps and media going to spin Caucassions backing Dr. Carson, as racist?
He's actually more African American than BaRack and let's face it, who would you rather have running the country , a community organizer or a Brain Surgeon?

Ready....Set....Go!

I heard (uncle) Herman '6969' Cain was going to be his campaign manager.

The ol' comedian............... PAT Paulsen probaby got more votes than (uncle) BEN will get.

The GOP.
The GIFT that (always) Keeps on GIVING !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  !

MCI transplant said:
Thanks for informing us on your take on what his beliefs are!------ It would seem that the Governor of Texas doesn't trust obama either. In fact, "Operation # JadeHelm15" has a lot of people spooked, a lot of people! To say an operation in size, for this long, on U.S. soil, is unprecedented, is an understatement. Is there anything to their concerns? ----I sure as hell hope not!  http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/29/jade-helm-15-a-military-simulation-draws-scrutiny-and-wild-speculation-in-texas/
Sorry for the misunderstanding. This is not "my take" on anything. Theses are his words. There are quotes of his to back up "my take".

Who is this a lot you speak of? I know there are a few conspiracy nuts who are worried.

I must admit to a bit of curiosity. What exact will the national guard do against Spec Ops teams if they are actually there to take over Teaxs? Also, is it standard procedure for Spec Ops teams to announce their intent to take over a state before they invade or are they trying something new?

Reactions: 2 people
KCFlyer said:

No, what it's saying is that Congress shall not "establish" a national religion. Including the Christian, Islam, or any other religion! http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2010/10/1920/

Ms Tree said:
Sorry for the misunderstanding. This is not "my take" on anything. Theses are his words. There are quotes of his to back up "my take".

Who is this a lot you speak of? I know there are a few conspiracy nuts who are worried.

I must admit to a bit of curiosity. What exact will the national guard do against Spec Ops teams if they are actually there to take over Teaxs? Also, is it standard procedure for Spec Ops teams to announce their intent to take over a state before they invade or are they trying something new?
Frankly Tree, if it were to come to that, I don't believe the national guard could do a whole lot. But just goes to show how far our country has come.

MCI transplant said:

The Governor of Texas is an idiot and a coward who wraps himself in the flag when convenient then rolls over and plays dead for a bunch on kooks.

From the article you linked to.

At an information session in Bastrop on Monday, command spokesman Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria fielded questions about whether Jade Helm 15 will involve bringing foreign fighters from the Islamic State to Texas,

The Colonel IMHO would have been well with in his right to punch that SOB in the face.  For some ignorant redneck to imply that members of the Special Forces community would smuggle in terrorists into the US is just plain insulting.  You of all people should know this.

MCI transplant said:
Frankly Tree, if it were to come to that, I don't believe the national guard could do a whole lot. But just goes to show how far our country has come.

If it comes to that? That's why they are being sent down there. To make sure the Spec Op guys (who are US soldiers who have fought and protected this country all over the world) are not going to take over Texas and institute marshal law. Aside from that being pretty insulting to the Spec Op guys, if the NG cant for anything why are they being sent?

Why did Perry not send the NG when the US military did exercises in TX back in 2001?