E190 Routes?!?

Can you give a few dates/routes as examples that you see the usairways.com website listing 190 flights? I can't seem to find any!

Hmmmm...it doesn't look like the E190 flights are on the website yet...I couldn't find any either. There are also some E175 flights in the system, but those don't seem to be on the website either. They are now loaded in the schedules, but I imagine that the website upload may take a little bit because they have to add the new type to the database and make a new seating chart and the whole 9 yards. Give it a few days I would say.

I also saw on another website (these actually ARE on the website if you want to check) that CLT will be seeing E170s again. Initial routes are CLT - ROC, ORF, BWI, and CMH.

Yes, Embraer 190 will be starting new service effective Monday, February 12th.

New first flight launch will be from PHL to DFW.

US Airways new E90 has 99 seats (F11/Y88)
First Class Row Seat 1-4, A (left) DF (right)
Economy Class Row Seat 5-26, AC (left) DF (right)
Exit Row Seat 12

I have no idea if all seats will have new leathers and PTVs too.

I heard rumor from somebody said all that has changed, is the leather (dark blue) Y seats, and the bulkheads. The bulkheads are an off white, with the new "swoosh" style blue (with red pin stripe above the swoosh) at the bottom, and the grey flag right in the middle. Rugs the same. Leather looks sharp!

Please show us a new picture of interior of E190 if you fly E190 first time. Thank.

On the HUB flight 1239 for March 10th is showing it as a E-190. If you go onto Usairways.com and put those dates in and click on seats it says a 737 but the seating chart is that of a E-190 with 88coach and 11f/c. Just an oversight? Typical..... :rolleyes:

Back