Eagle spin off?

Yes, however there is usually only one CEO in household, the wife......

Our Level Six in TULE, says that no matter what happens, it's ok as long as you can explain it....
True, very true

A very nice management-type rebuttal, but the bottom line is it's hidden (by the vast number of accounts) space to hide the many screw-ups of management types - you can characterize it in any way you wish but don't expect many of us to buy into your lies.

I'm getting quite a collection of "ignored" management stooges and union sympathizers and those who do not nor ever have worked in the airline industry who know it all - is there any danger of running out of space to ignore these SOBs??
You are right about one thing and one thing only in your response. 1 account can and is used to move monies around. I do it all the time at home. Borrow from here to pay this, but the money comes from the same place. As far as being management-type FU. Guess I'll place you on my ignore list, then we can ignore each other!!!

I'll keep it simple:

Limited supply = higher prices. High supply = lower prices.

Put into terms even you can't dispute: it's the same as what you've been saying about experienced line mechanics in high cost of living areas being able to extract a premium once your labor shortage hits, versus what a MRO is going to pay for the privilege of working for a chop-shop and living next to PTO in a Mobile or Greensboro trailer park...

Hissy fit? Hardly. Slow news day, and it beats pulling wings off of flies.
Guess you should tell that to the landlords who have tenants with rent control in NYC. Guess you never heard of the RLA either.

Your hobbies come as no surprise.

Boyd: American Eagle problem is that nobody wants a regional carrier flying a bunch of small airplanes – Aviation consultant Michael Boyd this week expresses doubt about the prospects of a stand-alone American Eagle: "Problem: there simply is not a big market clamor for an operator of predominantly 44-seat and 50-seat jets. In the current airline fleet environment, it is the equivalent of trying to peddle a litter of stray kittens at a dog show…. But, adds Boyd, "there's no telling what rabbits AMR might pull out of the Eagle hat. These people did not just fall off the turnip truck. We mere mortals may be very surprised…. (Dallas Morning News)

Latest posts

Back