Equity Update

Steel Curtain

Aug 7, 2012
To those of you that are much more in the loop than I am, what is the status on the Equity money? The last I had heard, they still had not figured out how they were going to distribute the funds. Any additional information on this would be greatly appreciated.

To those of you that are much more in the loop than I am, what is the status on the Equity money? The last I had heard, they still had not figured out how they were going to distribute the funds. Any additional information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Still the last “official” update. Anything otherwise please ignore.

16FC9A92-5C7A-4A3C-A48A-07EF05F89CF9.jpeg 67732068-B504-4269-8E5E-ABFE4D101D45.jpeg

Just got an update from Local 591. Compushare has agreed to distribute the equity money as soon as the IRS issue is resolved. Details to be released as they become available.

Just got an update from Local 591. Compushare has agreed to distribute the equity money as soon as the IRS issue is resolved. Details to be released as they become available.

I would’ve been surprised had they not. Compushare is the Company BTW.

I would’ve been surprised had they not. Compushare is the Company BTW.
Why not post the letter again W, it still IS the only "official" info... or do group text now count...nothing personal, Vortilon.

Why not post the letter again W, it still IS the only "official" info... or do group text now count...nothing personal, Vortilon.

Sorry I believe Vortilon because I don’t think he’s a pathetically desperate wretch needing a dollar and would jump in a pile of poop to get at it.

Besides he only said what I pretty much always knew. The Company will take care of the distribution.