Equity Update

The stated Potential taxes will have to be withheld prior to the distribution being made.Also stated The calculations of how much each covered employee is entitled to were made years ago and was found to be accurate.

So if all that is true. What is the reason for holding our money. The said Compushare has agreed to give out the money. So what is left to figure out. You telling me Compushare dont already know the tax laws.

Wake the hell up . Is that Elementary enough for YOU WATSON.

Reactions: 1AA
The stated Potential taxes will have to be withheld prior to the distribution being made.Also stated The calculations of how much each covered employee is entitled to were made years ago and was found to be accurate.

So if all that is true. What is the reason for holding our money. The said Compushare has agreed to give out the money. So what is left to figure out. You telling me Compushare dont already know the tax laws.

Wake the hell up . Is that Elementary enough for YOU WATSON.

Larry you seem to be forgetting that there was a dispute to the IRS over the fact that the old AA sold shares and counted our loses as earnings and taxed them at the payroll rate.

There certainly are tax implications/questions that need to be answered before such a large sum of money is passed back into the hands of AA to then be siphoned back to us.

It’s not just about holding back some of the proceeds to satisfy long term capital gains.

I’m always VERY awake my man.

I'd like to donate my remaining equity to Mr. Talbert as he is now at AA and feels left out!

Got a paypal account Tom?

520207A2-BB27-4426-8001-46C0FFA91469.jpeg

Me either, but one group will benefit more than the other and the blame game will start all over!

Because we worry too much about what everyone else has and have a hard time appreciating what we have ourselves.

Management pays and employs you and your members. They even deduct and remit dues to the Grand Lodge!

Josh
Wrong again.

Dues are paid to the District, then the local gets the rest and pays the International.

And there is a legal and binding contract for the company to do so.

Bye Felicia #fake news.

Last edited:
Don't worry, we all get parity eventually. Including LUS paying LAA premiums.
Just remember the TWU far outnumbers the IAM.

So either you’re saying you’re a sadist and like paying more for Medical and can’t wait to vote to keep that going?

Or your need to feel like you want to hurt these LUS guys is more important than your pocketbook?

I’m not understanding your response at all?

Latest posts