Equity Update

So either you’re saying you’re a sadist and like paying more for Medical and can’t wait to vote to keep that going?

Or your need to feel like you want to hurt these LUS guys is more important than your pocketbook?

I’m not understanding your response at all?
First of all i'm responding to Tom's childish and SADISTIC dig regarding holidays and holiday pay, vacation and sick pay. They have and we do not....Why did you not respond to his dig that they have something we don't?
Secondly, I believe we will ALL be paying LAA premiums.
Suppose there were to be a TA that gives WeAAsles EVERYTHING he wanted....increase in wages benefits, vacation, holidays, EVERYTHING EXCEPT the lower cost LUS healthcare premiums...Would WeAAsles vote yes even at the risk of being called sadistic because the LUS people would be paying more?
And throw in WeAAsles being able to reitre even earlier than planned?

Which needs to stop.

The enemy is management, not each other.
Tom I don't see you as the enemy per say, what I do see is the iam as an organization setting a policy of no hindrance no help. If they needed to be invited, and they WERE they declined the invitation. I'm ok with that. What that DOES say is that our fight is not theirs fight. So when pensions, medical catering come up, I hope they remember their fight is not mine. I do hope that everyone reads the jcba if and when it EVER comes out. A few facts remain,the company passed on any good will, and we do outnumber iam members 4 to 1

First of all i'm responding to Tom's childish and SADISTIC dig regarding holidays and holiday pay, vacation and sick pay. They have and we do not....Why did you not respond to his dig that they have something we don't?
Secondly, I believe we will ALL be paying LAA premiums.
Suppose there were to be a TA that gives WeAAsles EVERYTHING he wanted....increase in wages benefits, vacation, holidays, EVERYTHING EXCEPT the lower cost LUS healthcare premiums...Would WeAAsles vote yes even at the risk of being called sadistic because the LUS people would be paying more?
And throw in WeAAsles being able to reitre even earlier than planned?

Tom Talbert stop being a sadist and giving little digs about what you have over us.

And I’m not going to say what I’ll vote for till I see the complete finished product. But I will say how I’m voting when the time comes and damn the torpedoes.

Tom Talbert stop being a sadist and giving little digs about what you have over us.

And I’m not going to say what I’ll vote for till I see the complete finished product. But I will say how I’m voting when the time comes and damn the torpedoes.
Good boy!

The digs were a response to you all bashing us for what we have and you don’t.

I clearly explained how things transpired but it doesn’t seem to matter.

As Rambo said “They drew first blood”.

The digs were a response to you all bashing us for what we have and you don’t.

I clearly explained how things transpired but it doesn’t seem to matter.

As Rambo said “They drew first blood”.

As Ghandi famously said.

4693ADF6-0F73-4BD0-AF5F-D809998AF50B.jpeg

This isn't going to be pretty. TWU Members are absolutely irate and understandably so.

There are tax issues before distribution that needs to be addressed. The mechanism to distribute needs to be put in place and after that the Members will then have to deal with the taxes after the distribution.

It may be that more of the Equity is going towards taxes and other expenses than what could actually make it into the Members hands.

Weez claimed that the TA would be locked down before January because Gary Peterson is never wrong, and he claimed that the equity would be resolved already. 2 out of 3 aint bad but zero out of two means a slider down and on the outside. No more fastballs for Weez.

Another failure by the twu...
when does the screwing end by these incompetent morons ????
the only escape is to go into management...

Weez claimed that the TA would be locked down before January because Gary Peterson is never wrong, and he claimed that the equity would be resolved already. 2 out of 3 aint bad but zero out of two means a slider down and on the outside. No more fastballs for Weez.

It's been a bad week for a TWU apologist.