Eurocopter Greases Palms

Apology accepted Longdog...guess I was a bit quick to respond. :) LadyRanger tells me I should wait 24 hours before opening me big mout!! :huh:

RDM....Tell DQ not too much ice cream. It thickens the shake which only compounds the pain in yur 'eah!! Remember the McD milkshake...not good for a hangover unless you use a spoon. Make sure she adds a full teaspoon of vanilla extract...and not that artificial stuff, use the real kind, you know, the one with alcohol in it!! :blink:

:rolleyes: OK then, I will hold my comments about any trips you might arrange for me to a middle eastern establishment for a once over in the torture chamber....JUST KIDDING..GEEZ B) Have a great weekend.

:rolleyes: OK then, I will hold my comments about any trips you might arrange for me to a middle eastern establishment for a once over in the torture chamber....JUST KIDDING..GEEZ B) Have a great weekend.

Bruised ego!!! My son, I'm too stunned to have an ego, let alone a bruised one.

Long Ranger:

Yer baitin me hidden ya! I'm not touchin that comment old trout! Fer a coupla tree reasons!

1. I'm a Newfie; 2. I'm an engineer/pilot, 3. I'm stunner den a door post meself, and 4. Just too easy to throw cheap shots at Horse Cops, especially flying types! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I learned a long time ago: Hear 90% of what's said, understand 50%, disregard 30% and trust 10% if ya can verify 5%. The rest is all just gum smackin!

Now, if I could just convince the Supreme Court that I too should be allowed the unrestricted right to carry a firearm, this country would be a lot safer place!... For me anyways! :shock: :shock:

OH-OH
-Looks as though I actually may have "Stirred The Pot" there Mag.

-Longranger,,,Easy There Big Rig (from one member to another) , I meant no disrespect to the force for accepting that "Killer Deal" in fact they would have had to have been dumber than a bag of hammers to have turned their noses up at it.

-(Negative comments about CHW removed, They can wait for a whole new thread).

With Old J.C. now on his way out as PM and Martin eager to mend US relations, who knows, we just may see an order placed for several Texan made 407's to replace the safety concern ridden Astars currently in the Force's fleet.

Maybe 407Driver could help with this initiative by offering to point out which Astar's the RCMP should have safety concerns with so that they might be suitably replaced with the Bell products.

A few corrections 100', there are presently no 407's built in Texas, all current 407 production is in CANADA at Mirabel PQ.
Which Astars are dangerous...I think you all know my answer to that !

Stickjiggler

You didn't stir the pot with me. As for the others...look who's doing the talking

You didn't stir the pot with me. As for the others...look who's doing the talking

...Um actually MAG, I just counted up the posts (yea,, slow day out west waiting for weather!) and YOU have the most posts in this thread, so I guess that you were "stirred up" after all??? :D :blink:

I'm just wondering how you EC guys do the payoff thing? Do you as employees run as the "bag Men" on cash deliveries or perhaps just fill up the side bays on every new Astar sold? I imagine that $100,000 in small bills may fit in both side bays? Probably get $200,000 into a squirrel-cheek model hey? Just wondering?

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to keep stirring :D :D ;)

407...(big on the "0")

I forgot how to count years ago, I now hire people to count for me... B)

I personally like stuffing the tailboom with "ballast", nudge nudge, wink wink....

But I've got a new creative idea that will surely work...I like to call it Bell Insurance. You see, when a 'bribe' is needed, we collect a premium from you, the buyer, to cover loss of use on your Bell product. As your Bell will now remain grounded after you recieve our nice new equipment, you are entitled to a payout from the policy. Should your Bell ever fly again, Vinny will pay your Bell pilot a visit, break his/her arms, and payments will continue. It's a win win situation for all.

Thru the grapevine, just to keep things stirring, I hear that Bell is getting into the lawn tractor business? :blink: ? :wacko: ?

...Gotta do something with all those 427's that they can't sell.......they'll be one of the finest twin-turbine powered garden-tractors available. ;)

I'm giving you a day-off for good behavior MAG. I'm away from the computer tomorrow, so it will be a "stir-free" day, enjoy!, see you here on thursday..... :D .

Maggie:

Man, I ran into a rep from that French company a few years ago, he was kinda skittish too. :eek:

Turns out that while he was workin for them, and spouting the fantastic qualities of the falling star, he was rebuilding a 206 and a 500 in his garage. Guess he was kinda worried that someone from work might find out!! :p :p

:up: :up:

all that proves to me is:

A) the 206 and 500 were pieces of junk and needed repair.

B) they were being repaired after an accident.

either way, where are the A-Stars? :up:

Still working? Still Flying? :D

You sound a bit bitter MAG, is the constant "stirring" getting to you !

The EC rep in question must seceretly want to know how the competitors put those superior aircraft together hey?? :D

Mag:

I've worked on all three aircraft types both as a structure engineer and a mechanical engineer. And in this case I have to agree 407 driver. I've rebult both the 206 and the 500. (I like the 500 best). Simple construction, tougher than a bag of nails and no freakin cheap fiberglass. Easy to manufacture parts, and great factory suport, both for manufactured parts and tech support. B)

By the way, I was DOM with a Government Department at the time I talked with the EC Rep, and he informed me that the marketing opportunities for the 206 and 500 he was rebuilding were much greater than that of the company he was working for. :eek: :eek:

I afraid I had to and still agree with his position. We never did display any interest in the EC products, didn't test fly them nor buy them. By the way, I still do the ocassional rebuild for some people, and I won't touch an EC. Too much of a pain in the Tush! :( :(

I do however, encourage you to differ! :up: :up:

Back