f/a court date, 4/30

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
The Federal Judge will hear about the voting problems, the interference, irregularities, lack of security among other things. Will then decide whether or not to let stand the yes vote, or declare it the original no vote.

----------------
On 4/28/2003 10:35:56 PM Airline Crew Sched wrote:

What is the point. The APFA got what it wanted and had Carty removed. A new TA was agreed upon and now you are in court. Cant we just move on and try to make this company better

----------------​
This was brought before the judge on the 16th as voting was being extended. I dont know that Don Cartys head was on the agenda. Underfly, furlough and oerdiem should have been treated as far more important.

if it were not for lawsuits f/a cooper would not know what to do with herself....face it cooper TWA is gone it is not in the history books move on hun it will feel better than to fight a losing battle

----------------
On 4/28/2003 10:35:49 PM AAStew wrote:

I really think it is time to let it go, what purpose does it serve?

----------------​
Its not my personal lawsuit. It is a point of conversation.

Last week''s developments, namely the decision to revote using the traditional mail in ballots which was followed by a decision to abandon the third vote, caused the pleadings to be amended. In order to give the union and the company the required opportunity to respond, the hearing will be continued to a future date.

Mike,
I did not mean that towards you, I think it is time for F/A Cooper to just drop it.

What is the point. The APFA got what it wanted and had Carty removed. A new TA was agreed upon and now you are in court. Cant we just move on and try to make this company better

"Mike,
I did not mean that towards you, I think it is time for F/A Cooper to just drop it."

Give the TWA f/a''s their rightful senority and she might........

Just like the waste of a time twa law suits against the apfa and intergration

----------------
On 4/28/2003 10:32:12 PM FA Mikey wrote:

The Federal Judge will hear about the voting problems, the interference, irregularities, lack of security among other things. Will then decide whether or not to let stand the yes vote, or declare it the original no vote.

----------------​

Mikey,
The court date has been changed to June 16th. The complexity of the case warrants a later rather than sooner court date. Stay tuned.

Latest posts