F9 To Cananda Hmmmm

Ch12 says, "And I work for DL, thanks. I never said my situation was rosy but do you want me to pretend that it is like you? I am a realist, not an unrealistic cheerleader. It lessens the pain when reality sets in."

AHHHHH OK Delta that explains it :up: ! You know CH12 I am getting ready to turn 50 years old and am planning MY OWN RETIREMENT (not government or pension driven) to take effect in 2010. I was one of the smart ones that have looked out for ONLY MY RETIREMENT interests no matter who I have worked for. I am here working at Frontier because Denver is my home away from home. I have not expected ANY company to fund my retirement, which by the way will be on a 300 hector coffee farm in Costa Rica. So as your DB pension goes away at Delta like it did at UniTED, I hope you put some money away for those rainy days :up: Me I'll be sipping rum and cokes in the hammock while my gardener takes care of my yard, my two maids take care of the house, (cooking & cleaning), and the coffee beans roll in for a hobby!!!! Lets see HMMMMM, the 1000 shares of F9 stock I bought at $7.61 a share when it gets back to $13+ I am going to BlackHhawk for a weekend of SIN! :shock

Corl737,

My coffee beans are exported down the coast to Columbia (most of the time), can you say Jaun Valdez LOL :D . Really I am not much of a coffee drinker, but like any business dictates it goes to the highest bidder which is usually a Columbian processor. But you know what? I don't plant it, pick it, process it, or really give a crap about it! I just use it for disposible income to pay for gas/crew/and PU$$Y for my 38' Cabo Sportfishing boat that I have docked about 3 hours away in Quepos :up: ! The billfishing there is the BEST in the world! (MY TRUE PASSION hence MRFISH LOL :p ). If you've NEVER had a 1000lb Blue or Black marlin tugging at your 50LB stand-up fishing gear you've not really experienced life. Or the feel of a 1500lb swordfish trying to pull you off the side of the boat as he tears at that 130lb PENN INTL reel you don't know what life really is! Or feel a 2000lb bluefin tuna trying to rip you in two, now that's living! Especially when you have him to the double leader, look them in the eye and like aviation say "I beat your A$$! :shock:

I have not expected ANY company to fund my retirement, which by the way will be on a 300 hector coffee farm in Costa Rica.

....300 senores named 'Hector" on your coffee farm?
(the word is "hectare"...some weird metric measurement that's sort of like "acre"...)

Yes MY humble apologies Hectares :shock: . Just a humble old maintenance guy here that wasn't paying attention to MS spell checker. But then again I really don't go around critisizing people when they don't spell something right. Seems that is all some on here have to do, but it goes in one ear and out the other. I'll be the one outside of San Jose enjoying my high mountain vista! And when I am finally in full retirement in 2006. DO YOU REALLY THINK I'LL REALLY GIVE A $H!T IF IT'S SPELLED RIGHT?????

... Just a humble old maintenance guy here...

from websters.com:

hum·ble
1. Marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful.

You may be humble in real life but your alter-ego, Mr Fish, is anything but. At least you spelled "humble" correctly! :D

WN caters to the poor and finacially challenged? where do you people get off saying such rediculous things? who has rapid rewards with WN?
Duchess of York (S. Furgeson)
Aaron Neville
Ashley Judd
Sec. of State Condi
Oprah
JUST TO NAME A FEW....i think you are confusing somthing in your head. People are SMART- not cash strapped. WHY pay 800.00 when you can pay 300.00 for better service and high frequency? Think about your acusations and hasty generalizations.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OPRAH, Condalessa Rice, WHat the F... are u smokin.. Ur a flunky, thats why u work for Southtrash!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OPRAH, Condalessa Rice, WHat the F... are u smokin.. Ur a flunky, thats why u work for Southtrash!!!!!

Skyguy25 is 100% correct regarding people who have been Southwest Airlines Passengers. I'll be happy to add to the roster of successful people who fly on SWA every day if you need further information.

Reading the phraseology and general unintelligibility of your message I have to ask, are you really a classless idiot or do you just play one on the forum? :rolleyes:

Now where in the forum controls do I go to put "NAPAUS" on my list of people to ignore?

Ch12 says, "And I work for DL, thanks. I never said my situation was rosy but do you want me to pretend that it is like you? I am a realist, not an unrealistic cheerleader. It lessens the pain when reality sets in."

AHHHHH OK Delta that explains it :up: ! You know CH12 I am getting ready to turn 50 years old and am planning MY OWN RETIREMENT (not government or pension driven) to take effect in 2010. I was one of the smart ones that have looked out for ONLY MY RETIREMENT interests no matter who I have worked for. I am here working at Frontier because Denver is my home away from home. I have not expected ANY company to fund my retirement, which by the way will be on a 300 hector coffee farm in Costa Rica. So as your DB pension goes away at Delta like it did at UniTED, I hope you put some money away for those rainy days :up: Me I'll be sipping rum and cokes in the hammock while my gardener takes care of my yard, my two maids take care of the house, (cooking & cleaning), and the coffee beans roll in for a hobby!!!! Lets see HMMMMM, the 1000 shares of F9 stock I bought at $7.61 a share when it gets back to $13+ I am going to BlackHhawk for a weekend of SIN! :shock

Yes, Fish...I am truly shaking that my 100% safe, well-cultivated, 100% owned 401k will be in trouble. Give me a break! You are about the most jaded person on these boards and that is saying alot. Pot shots mean nothing when they are wild stabs in the dark (and when you obviously don't read posts thouroughly and then come off sounding like a whiny 5 year old (not 5) when you are called out).

So even though you hope for misery on others, I am not a filthy rich pilot that has millions in pensions. I have grown my own retirement seed. I grew up around the downfall of the steel industry and knew better than to count on company pensions to finance my future.

I am glad that you have things all worked out, though. I would hold onto your stock b/c from the way you talk...F9 stock will hit $100 by the end of the quarter. They don't even have to worry about WN according to you! Better get some good herbs in costa rica as well...I'd hate to see you sober up.

Frontier Air could face serious cash crunch

Fishy- Better read this and then take some time to candy coat your response. Seems you are maybe the last one to know that F9 is not standing on solid footing...and you work there!

Ch12 says "Seems you are maybe the last one to know that F9 is not standing on solid footing...and you work there!"

HMMM you should be worring about what is happening with your own bankrupt carrier. This was only a WARNING to share holders and investors THAT F9 MIGHT have trouble drumming up the cash. It wasn't posted as FACT that they CAN'T get the financing! We'll do what needs to be done to continue to compete effectivley here in Denver.

We'll still be here 10 years from now, count on it Ch12. Everyone at F9 is fully aware how fragle the airline industry still is. Worst case senerio is we walk in the foot steps of UniTED, USAir, Delta, NWA, and all the others that were broke and had to seek the bankruptcy process to survive. Enough said! :up:

Latest posts