FLASH*****new ralphcramden stunner to jolt airline world: due diligence a “done dealâ€￾*****

ralphcramden

Nov 16, 2006
brooklyn
FLASH*****new ralphcramden stunner to jolt airline world: due diligence a “done dealâ€*****

Shock announcement by Mr. ralphcramden set for thursday after market closure

LCC, DALRQ message boards on high alert: 6pm est release expected

The well-connected Mr. ralphcramden has been providing his loyal readership with strikingly accurate forecasts as the boardroom battle between struggling Delta Air Lines (DALRQ) and the resurgent US Airways (LCC) plays out. Tonight, Mr. ralphcramden is on the verge of revealing a stunning new development in the increasingly complex LCC-DALRQ buyout story

Mr. ralphcramden stated that he will report to his readers on a developing rift within the board of DALRQ. Mr. ralphcramden’s Wall Street sources have provided specific information on what this disagreement entails, and how it is likely to affect the process going forward.

For now, and for undisclosed reasons, Mr. ralphcramden is limiting his disclosure to the following bold statement. “The due diligence issue is a done deal, and in LCC’s favor,†Details will be announced by both companies within the next several weeks.

Mr. ralphcramden will also provide an update on the previously reported intention of JetBlue Airlines (JBLU) to acquire selected assets of the bankrupt Delta (DALRQ). Mr. ralphcramden readers will recall that he alone reported that Mr. David Neeleman “wants in, and in a big way.â€

The mainstream press was caught flat-footed by this news, and lamely passed along bland quotes from the enigmatic Mr. Neeleman concerning gates at Reagan National and New York LaGuardia. The traveling public was left with the misimpression that JBLU is satisfied to nibble around the edges of the looming feeding frenzy.

This sloppiness is, of course, sadly typical of fourth estate stalwarts such as hotel lobby standard “USA Today†and internet shill Mr. Ted Reed. Their knee-jerk rehash of spoonfed factoids cruelly caused a brief, futile buzz of optimism in DALRQ crew rooms, as well as on US Aviation.com’s recently energized Delta Air Lines (DALRQ) message board. Mr. ralphcramden, however, is set to blow the lid off of this intriguing story, “and in a big way!"

Concerned US Aviation.com regulars can only hope that amateur airline analysts GSEMAN (i.e., “Ground service equipment†man) and Vikedog64 (sic) do not jump off the Tallahatchie bridge.

The “Unique Corporate Transaction†marches on. And through the groundbreaking reportage of Mr. ralphcramden, US Aviation.com’s growing legion of self-described “cramden enthusiasts†will continue to be on the leading edge of this fascinating bankruptcy case study.

Thur., Dec. 14, 6pm. The airline world holds its breath.

Mr. ralphcramden readers will recall that he alone reported that Mr. David Neeleman “wants in, and in a big way.â€￾

Mr. ralphcramden suffers from short term memory as it was clearly luv2fly who revealed the uninspiring story here first on US Aviation, or is he now retracting his remarks similar to his illustrious Doug Parker?
Mr. ralphcramden also fails to realize that announcing other airlines would be interested in aquiring assets that would have to be sold off in order to aquire DOJ approval hardly qualifies as groundbreaking news.
Mr. ralphcramden also fails to realize that the BK judge and the unsecured creditors committee will utlimately decide whether DL or US's plan will prevail.
Mr. ralphcramden fails to point out that the Delta pilots constitue a large portion of that committee, will have a vote, and are currently vehemently apposed to such merger.
Mr. ralphcramden also fails to highlight that Delta management has the exclusive right to reorganization at this point in time as granted by the BK judge.
Mr. ralphcramden elects to ignore these facts of the case so I offer him the same challenge I have issued before.
Mr. ralphcramden put your ego where your mouth is. If the deal goes through as proposed, I, luv2fly, will retire my screen name and retire from these boards as a beaten man, never to return with the exception of making a full conciliatory statement proclaiming you the omnipotent prognosticator.
You in return would suffer the same fate should your great prognosticating ability prove to be less than impressive. Don't fret though as I would allow you to retain your alter ego known to all on these boards.
Mr. ralphcramden, what say you?

luv2fly,

Did you really mean to post this? ;)

<<Mr. ralphcramden suffers from short term memory as it was clearly luv2fly who revealed the uninspiring story here first on US Aviation, or is he now retracting his remarks similar to his illustrious Doug Parker?>>

Actually, you linked to the Marketwatch story where Neeleman was quoted only expressing interest in DCA and LGA gates. If he wants a lot more, that would mean that ralph is correct. :p
<<Neeleman said JetBlue would be interested in taking over U.S. Airways and Delta gates at LaGuardia Airport in New York and Reagan National Airport in Washington.>>

<<Mr. ralphcramden also fails to realize that announcing other airlines would be interested in aquiring assets that would have to be sold off in order to aquire DOJ approval hardly qualifies as groundbreaking news.>>

Actually, I think the point he has been making, that every other reader is smart enough to pick up on, is that the other airlines are going to buy assets leading to Delta's breakup. That would be groundbreaking news. :shock:

<<Mr. ralphcramden also fails to realize that the BK judge and the unsecured creditors committee will utlimately decide whether DL or US's plan will prevail.>>

No, I think he and everybody else understand that. Except, of course, for some of your own pilots like Abe. :lol:

<<Mr. ralphcramden fails to point out that the Delta pilots constitue a large portion of that committee, will have a vote, and are currently vehemently apposed to such merger.>>

Yawn.

<<Mr. ralphcramden also fails to highlight that Delta management has the exclusive right to reorganization at this point in time as granted by the BK judge.>>

See above answer.

<<Mr. ralphcramden elects to ignore these facts of the case so I offer him the same challenge I have issued before.
Mr. ralphcramden put your ego where your mouth is. If the deal goes through as proposed, I, luv2fly, will retire my screen name and retire from these boards as a beaten man, never to return with the exception of making a full conciliatory statement proclaiming you the omnipotent prognosticator.
You in return would suffer the same fate should your great prognosticating ability prove to be less than impressive. Don't fret though as I would allow you to retain your alter ego known to all on these boards.
Mr. ralphcramden, what say you?>>

You may need some counseling. :blink:

In the interest of sanity, might I suggest we consolidate these threads and reply only to the duplicate thread on the US Airways board.

Back